Liar. (Zayn)

You were sitting on your bed reading a book when Zayn walked into the room. "Boo, I'm gonna go out with the boys. I'll be back later, okay?" He says. "Alright have fun!" You reply. Lately he's been spending a lot of time with the boys, but you thought nothing of it. He wasn't neglecting you, so it was fine. You'd been dating for a over a year and you trusted him not to do anything to jeopardize your relationship.

It had been a couple hours since Zayn left and you were almost finished reading your book when you got a phone call from Louis.

"Hello?" You answer. "Hey, y/n! Is Zayn anywhere around?" He asks "Uh, no? He said he was going to be with you guys today," you reply, confused. "No, we haven't hung out in, like, a month," he says. Now you were getting suspicious. Almost three times a week for the past month he said he was doing something with the boys. "Louis, I'll call you back," you say hanging up. You immediately scroll to Zayn's name in your contacts to call him. It rings a few times then gets sent to voicemail. You call again and it goes straight to voicemail. No he did not just ignore me, you think anger starting to build up. Just as you're about to call again your friend sends you a text. You open it and see that it's a picture. A picture of Zayn and Perrie at a restaurant together. She has her hand on his arm and they're laughing about something. She leaning in close, a little too close for your liking. What the fuck? you think. You decide to wait until he gets home to confront him about it. Maybe he'll come clean.

"Boo, I'm home!" You hear him yell. "In the kitchen!" You yell back. He comes in to see you sitting at the table on your phone. "Hey, I missed you today," he says kissing you on the head. You roll your eyes and reply, "I missed you too. What did you guys do?" You ask. "Nothing really. Played FIFA at Lou's," he replies. "Hm, strange because Lou called me earlier asking if you were with me. Told me you hadn't hung out in a month," you say looking at him. His face pales as he looks at your expression. "Oh, and then there's this lovely picture a friend of mine sent me," you say turning your phone to him. When he sees the picture he looks like he's about to pass out. "It's not what it looks like," he says, voice full of fear. You scoff, "Really because it looks a lot like you getting pretty close with your ex. I seem to remember you telling me you were with the boys, not Perrie. You're a liar Zayn." He shakes his head, "Please, boo. I swear nothing's going on between us." "If nothing's going on you could have told me about it. You lied about where you've been going. You could be lying about not fucking her!" You shout. "I'm not fucking her y/n! We've just been hanging out!" He yells, eyes wide and scared. "How long have you just been 'hanging out'?" You ask angrily. "Boo-" he starts but stops when he sees your harsh glare. "Two months," he mumbles. You jump out of your chair and scream, "Are you fucking kidding me, Zayn?! Two fucking months?!" He jumps at your sudden outburst. "Y/n, please calm down," he reaches out for you but you slap his hands away. "Don't you dare touch me, Malik," you growl. "Boo, I swear it's nothing. We've just been seeing each other as friends," he tries to sway you but you're furious. "Well, I don't believe you. You're a liar. You've been lying to me for two months, that I know of. You could be lying about anything," you say. "I'm not lying when I say I love you," he says tearfully. "Whatever, I want you out," you say looking at him. "What? You can't kick me out!" He yells. "I just did. Go pack your shit," you say. He looks at you with tears falling down his face. "I'm sorry, boo. Please, please, please don't do this," he begs. You walk away to the living room without responding. He stands in the kitchen for a few minutes before making his way upstairs to pack. You stare blankly at the TV with tears streaming down your cheeks. I can't believe I trusted him. A whole year wasted. You shake your head to yourself. Fifteen minutes later Zayn comes back downstairs with a duffle bag packed. "Can we please talk about this, y/n?" He asks. You don't even spare him a glance as you say, "Bye, Zayn." He nods his head and makes his way to the door. "I love you y/n. And I'm so sorry." You say nothing as he walks out closing the door behind him.

A/N

I don't know about this one.

NO HATE TO PERRIE. I'm sure she's lovely.