Liar. (Zayn Part 2)

It's been a few days since the whole Zayn incident and you were still upset about it. You were in your bedroom getting ready for work when the doorbell rang. You went downstairs and opened the door to reveal Perrie. "Uh, what do you want?" You asked her. She holds her hands up in defense, "I just came to talk." "About what?" You ask, eyes squinted. "You taking Zayn back," she replies. "Why should I? He lied to me for two months about where he's been. And he's been with you! What the hell where you two doing anyway? And did you really think I wouldn't find out?" You rant angrily. She looks at the ground before looking up at you sadly, "Listen, y/n, I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm still very in love with Zayn and I'm the one who suggested being friends. He was completely against it at first but I lied and told him that it would be strictly platonic. I thought that if we hung out enough he would fall back in love with me. But he didn't, he would talk about you constantly. He stopped calling me a few days ago and I wondered why. So I called him today and he told me you broke up with him and why and I felt so bad. I swear nothing happened between us. He's so in love with you y/n, please take him back. I just want him to be happy even if it's not with me." You look at her for a couple seconds. "Thanks for telling me all that. I wish you the best honestly," you say shutting the door and continuing to get ready for work.

You thought about what Perrie told you your whole shift. She seemed to be telling the truth but that doesn't explain why Zayn lied. You wanted to know the answer so when you got home you sent him a text.

To: Baby Boy (4:27pm)

Come to the house when you have time.

From: Baby Boy (4:28pm)

I'll be there in 5 mins.

Five minutes later you heard a knock on the door. You got up to let him in. "Hey," you greet him. "Hi," he replies shyly. You walk into the living room and sit on the couch and he sits on the opposite end. "Perrie came and talked to me today she told me some things," you say leaning your back against the arm of the couch. You're looking at the side of his head because he won't make eye contact with you. "Yeah? What kinds of things?" He asks. "She's still in love with you first of all. That's why she wanted to hang out, so you would fall back in love her. Her words, not mine. She also said that you are very much in love with me and that nothing happened between the two of you," you say. He turns to look at you, "I told you that and you didn't believe me." "Yeah, and I'm sorry for doubting you. But how would you feel if I started hanging out with my ex behind your back? And then have it brought up to you by a friend through a text?" You ask. He doesn't reply, just looks back at his hands."Exactly. But that's not why I asked you to come here. I want to know why you lied to me about seeing her," you say. He takes a deep breath and turns to face you again, looking straight into your eyes. "I didn't want you to be mad. Perrie and I were engaged and I thought you would get the wrong idea. But now that I think about it, it just made it worse because I kept it from you. I should've told you and we could've talked about it but I didn't. I'm sorry that I lied to you y/n and if you give me another chance I swear I'll never lie again," he rambles. You stare at him with your head cocked to the side. He has tears in his eyes and looks like he hasn't slept in days. "Please," he begs and you stare for a couple more minutes, thinking. "Okay Zayn. You better not fuck up again because I'm not giving you a third chance," you say seriously. His face lights up and he pounces on you, wrapping his arms around you. "I swear I won't mess this up, Boo. I love you so much, thank you," he says, grinning widely. "I love you, too Zayn," you say and he leans in and places a passionate kiss on your lips.

A/N

Eh. Idk about that ending.

1000 reads, yay! Thank you so much!

Thanks for the votes and comments too!