You Cheat (Harry ft. Ashton Irwin) [His POV] Part One

Today had been a very long and uneventful day. All I wanted to do was go home and spend time with my girlfriend Y/n. There had been a strain on our relationship for a few months. She'd started leaving early in the mornings and not coming home until late. Whenever I asked her about it she would snap on me and tell me that it was none of my business. If I tried to cuddle her she would push me away. She looks at me like I'm the worst thing that has ever come into her life. I just thought that she was stressed out with work so I didn't think too much of it.

As I pull into the driveway I see a car that I don't recognize. One of her friends must have gotten a new car. I think to myself. I get out and walk into the house and I'm immediately greeted with a thumping against the wall coming from upstairs and Y/n's screams and moans of pleasure. Tears sting my eyes but I wipe them away before they can fall. I make my way to our bedroom and slam the door open. There she is riding another guy. They both stop and she turns to face me. No guilt or remorse present on her face. "What the fuck, Y/n?!" She casually climbs off of the guy and his face is exposed. "Ashton?!" He's supposed to be one of my best mates and goes and fucks my girlfriend? "Harry, it's over." I hear her say emotionless. Damn right it is. But before I can respond she's speaking again, "Ashton and I have been fucking behind your back for months and you were stupid to realize. I mean I come home smelling like him every night and you don't even question it. You're such an idiotic worthless excuse of a man! Ashton has been giving me what you couldn't and now I'm over you. Hell, I've been over you for over a year you STILL didn't notice. You are weak and spineless. You let me run all over you and I need a man that will show some kind of authority and you can't do that! You can't even fuck me right! I've faked every orgasm with you. Ashton knows my body better than you ever have and we've only been having sex for four months. You're pathetic! Get out of my house!" she screams at me. Ashton is still lying on the bed that I bought with a smug look on his face. I calmly walk over to him and punch him right in the face, knocking him out. "OH MY GOD, HARRY! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" I hear the whore scream at me. I turn and give her the deadliest look I could muster and she looks terrified. "You're a stupid slut. I gave you everything and this is how you repay me? By sleeping with one of my bestfriends? This "relationship" of whatever the fuck this shit is you have with him will not end well. I fucking guarantee that. It may not be soon but it'll happen and when it does do NOT come crawling back to me. Have a nice life, bitch."

And with that I calmly leave the house ignoring her yelling at me. I get into my car crying. But these are not tears of sadness, they're tears of pure anger. I've never been this angry with anyone. Five fucking years with that dirty whore and she does this to me? I was going to propose for fucks sake! And Ashton, he has what's coming to him. He's not the guy she thinks he is. Both of them will get what they deserve and I'm going to sit back and watch the drama unfold. With that thought I start my car and back out of the driveway with a smirk on my face.