sexy doctor

Today is the day that I have my monthly medical checkup with my doctor. I get up from my little nap after taking Max and Bella out for a walk at the 5AM like I usually do. I take a shower to freshen up and I wear my shorts and my comfy hoodie that I got from online shopping so it will be easier to undress. I drink my morning caffeine and my fruit bowl while reading the newspaper and feeding Max and Bella their food and water. My appointment is at 12PM and it's 11:40AM so I start washing my dishes and making my bed and getting my shoes on and my mask, etc. I start leaving my comfortable little apartment. I got a lot of checkups today but my most favorite patient is my 12PM appointment. She is such a beauty and I have known her since the beginning of this clinic in NYC. I have been her doctor since she was 18 and now she is 26. Her body does things to me it's so kissable and fuckable. But she doesn't know that so don't tell her that. Her voice is like music to my ears. Y/N parks her car in the clinics parking lot and starts walking into the building that holds the place for the clinic. She walks into the clinic with the door sounding that someone has came in. She checked in and waits for her name to be called. I hear the door sound and the voice that I have been longing checks in with Sara my front desk employee. I get the room ready for her and adding more details than I do with the normal patients. I add a candle and music to the room. John nervously walks to the door and opens the door calling out Y/N even though she is the only patient here and Sara and the other employees are on break. Y/N walks in with John behind her. I'm so nervous because I may or may not have a liking for doctor John but anyways he informs me that I have to change out of my clothes into the formal clothes for checks up and yes that means everything is out in the open.
John knocks the door and Y/N shouts "come in" and John obeys her command.
Hey Y/N! How are you doing on this fine Monday? Are you ready for this monthly checkup? Y/N nods her head so John begins his process. John ask Y/N to lay down on the examination table and she obeys. Johns starts the examinations of her body. His hands light touch her neck to check her lymph nodes then he slides his covered hands under the formal checkup cloth dress Y/N is wearing and massages her breasts to check for breast cancer but then Y/N moans while he does that movement on her breasts. Her face turns tomato red but she guides his hands around her body and then gets up and guides John's face to her face inches closer with their heads touching then John makes a head quick movement and plants his lips onto her lips in a passionate way But then..
stops and says "Y/N I love you. I want this so fucking much but I take you on date first?"

tbd
(570 words)