insecurites

‼️TW‼️(include depression, bullying, mental health)
I wanted to write this for all my people who struggling with mental health issues and insecurities because we all have a purpose on this earth and we all have amazing bodies not matter the shape or size or color. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU NEEDED ON THIS PLANET FOR A AMAZING REASON.
----------------------------------------
Y/N P/V: every female has insecurities in many different ways like their shape of their body and their vagina or boobs or just a bad past. Well I have all those insecurities and yes I did get bullied in middle school but then I met him. A brown eyed boy and brown hair and the sweet smile ever. He was every girl's dream. Heck he is my dream boy he is so sweet and happy and outgoing, cute, smart, friendly, shy. just overall a amazing boy we both are the same age 18.

Johnny P/V: hey there I'm john or you can call me johnny. I'm so insecure about my body and me I have got bullied and it was hard I have to change up school for a while and did homeschool for 5th grade because my mental health wasn't do so hot. I had to go to a therapist for a while to talk about my meaning on this planet and my wellness just in general. I try my best to ignore the bullying and try to stay positive. I went back to school on I'm in 11th grade and I'm doing much but I am still struggling with depression and anxiety. But today is Monday and we were in 6th class and I was walking down the hall and I ran into a girl who was very very skinny and she fell to the ground and.....

discontinued
(304 words)