meant to be

Y/n broke up with Johnny he cheated on Y/n because Y/n was too old for him and Johnny was 15 and Y/n was 17.Y/n loved Johnny so much but one day Y/n went to go see Johnny and y/n found him having sex with another girl. Then Y/n moved to Mami and Johnny stay in Toronto Canada. Two years later Johnny missed Y/n so much that Johnny rarely slept. Ever since Y/n broke up with him johnny couldn't stop thinking about her. Y/n moved back to Toronto and she is staying with her sister. Y/n went to Chipotle but little did Y/n know johnny works at Chipotle. What can I get you today and then their eyes met each other. And then johnny knew exactly what Y/n order was and then johnny took care of her order and then johnny wrote something on a page and put it with her food and then Y/n look and it said please wait for me I really need to talk to you after it did. And Y/n waited for Johnny because she missed seeing him. Then Johnny and Y/n went outside and it was chill and y/n was cold and then Johnny said do you want my hoodie? Sure I am cold. And then out of nowhere, it started pouring rain hard. Johnny rushes Y/n to his car and then when they got into his car. Johnny said I am sorry y/n I know you may hate me so much. Y/n said no I am. I am just mad at you. You fucking cheated on me I loved you with my whole heart. And then Johnny started crying and start hitting his fists into his dashboard and then y/n yell STOP JOHNNY!!! And his didn't stop he start hitting his head on the wheel hard and then he started yelling I AM A DUMBASS WHY DID I CHEAT ON THIS CUTE AND HOT AND SEXY GIRL I MISS HER BODY AND TOUCH. And then y/n told herself I may hate myself for this but I still care about this boy. And then she goes to his face and kissed his bloody lips and then johnny groaned fuck y/n I miss you so much, baby. And then y/n pull away and told him to drive to his apartment. And Johnny started to car and race home and got out of the car and unlock his door and his apartment was a huge mess but Y/n was so turn on she closed to door and locked it and kiss Johnny again but more passionate and rough and Johnny picks up Y/n and go upstairs to his room and then Johnny closed the door and locked it and push y/n again the door and then johnny put off hoodie and her shirt. And then y/n took control and grind on his growing member and then ties him to the bed board. And put off his shirt and jeans and puts off his boxers and grinds on his bare member and then y/n give his member a deep throat job and Johnny was groaning and said fuck baby girl I need you to want you so fucking bad. And then took Johnny by surprise and untied him and then he put him a member in her and then rode her hard and passionate. Johnny groaned said baby I love you so fucking much. I fucked up. And then y/n felt his warm cum inside her. Luck she was on the pill.

I hope u like it ♡ -M
(620 words)