leader

Me and Johnny talked about me being the dominant one in the bed tonight because I'm a queen I'm sexy as fuck and johnny doesn't matter trying new things in bed. So I went the sex store to get handcuffs and rope and eye cover and a sexy lingerie outfit. I got home and took a hot shower and cleaned my body up and then I got into my red lingerie outfit I look amazing and then I heard the door shut so I put a cover-up on and I heard Johnny calling for me where is my queen at?? I'm here king I shouted from the our room and I heard footsteps come closer and there johnny stood in front of me. Clothes off and lay in the bed with your eyes closed now I said and johnny did it. I grabbed the handcuffs and rope then I grabbed his hands and cuffed them on the bed post and tied his legs too. Then I kiss him and he opened his eyes and I took off my cover-up and his eyes went wide. Damn queen you look amazing I wish I came home earlier so we could start earlier but it's okay. Be quiet or I'm going to make it harder for you johnny. I started climbing on his body and kiss his neck roughly and running my fingers through his soft hair and pulling the ends of his brown hair and then I moved my hand to his member and start jerking off fastly and also playing with his balls he groaned loudly. I run my tongue down his chest slowly and kissed his chest when I got to his member I started deepthoating his member fastly and roughly and my hands with also giving attention to his balls too. I heard his groans and moans coming out of his mouth and the frustration that he doesn't get to touch me and pleasuring me. I continuing deepthroating his member in my wet mouth. Please y/n. please y/n. I need you. I want you.

(354 words)