stepbrother

Hey, y/n! Yes, mom y/n came down from her room to eat something. I know you love hanging out with your stepbrother johnny. So I and your father have to go on a business trip for 2 years. So you are going to stay with Johnny when we are away. We are leaving tomorrow. Okay, mom, I will start packing now. Finally, I am done packing up now I am going to change into a hoodie and blue jeans. And just as I finish getting ready Johnny texted me I am here I am waiting for you. I started picking up my bag and my roller bag and then I said bye to my mom. And then I started coming outside and then all of a sudden I tripped on the wet sidewalk and fell on my face and then johnny ran over to me and grabbed my hand and picked me up and then johnny said ohh your lip is bleeding and you got a scratch on your cheek it is okay I will clean it up when we get to my apartment. Johnny helped me to his car and then closes the door and then he went to pick up my bags and put them in the back seat and then he got in the car and started driving home. He put the radio on and it was playing waste my time. After a few minutes we pulled up to his parking space and then I got out of the car and then closed the car door and then I opened the other door and grab my bags and then johnny asked to do want help? Sure can you grab the big bag, please? Okay, Johnny grabbed it and I saw his muscles flexing. It turned me on. Y/n are you okay? Yeah. We started going upstairs his apartment is on a private floor he is the only one who lives on that floor. We took a private elevator to the floor. We finally made it into the apartment you could see almost everything that is happening in LA with this view from the apartment.

To be Continued
(365 words)