quarantine love

Y/n P/V:
Okay Johnny I will help you but this can only be one time if you need more help go fuck another girl. I am just doing it today because I'm a nice person. And I'm going to your dick blowjob that's all no sex because it's that time of the month (if yk yk periods sucks all the teen girls agree with me)

Johnny P/V:
Okay at least I'm getting something I can't complain.

Y/n P/V:
Johnny wait here I'm going to change

Johnny P/V:
Okay y/n

Y/n P/V:
Mm let me see what I have. I have a bra that shows my boobs and for the underwear I'm just going to wear a black thong. Okay I'm going to use to restroom and do girl things.

Johnny P/V:
Y/n walked out of her room and shit she looked amazing I want to fuck her pussy so much and make her scream.

Y/n P/V:
Earth to Johnny hello anyone in there ?

Johnny P/V:
Y/N was waving her hand in my face and I grab it and put it against my soft lips and kiss it softy and then I pick her up fast and her legs automatic around my waist and I walked up to my room and shut the door and locked it and I softly put y/n on my bed and then

Y/n P/V: I got up and I pushed Johnny down the bed and climb onto Johnny and I started make out and running my hands up and down his body slowly and pull on the bottom of his shirt telling him to take it off and then I run my fingers over his toned ads slowly and leave soft kisses on his chest and my hand wander down to his basketball shorts. You already could see his member growing and then you run your hand down his basketball shorts and he hissed in pain because he was rock head from y/n lingerie she was wearing. I putted his basketball shorts and boxer down and his member sprung up to his lower stomach and then you spread the precum from his tip around his dick and then you put him in your wet mouth and your wet tongue play with his tip and then you started deepthroat his dick fastly you could hear Johnny groaning loudly and moaning and rolling his eyes to the back of his head from the pleasure was giving his dick.

Johnny P/V: I was moaning loudly and groaning loudly and making every single noise that could come out of my open mouth and tug on y/n long brown hair and run my fingers through it and then move her head deep into my dick and then my head fell back and then my dick twisted in y/n mouth tell me I was really close and y/n noticed and then went faster deepthroat my dick into her wet throat and then I let out a loud groan and then I came undone looking at y/n body.

Y/n P/V: Johnny's cum shot into my mouth and my whole mouth had alot of his cum and then I shallow it and lick my lips and letting out a soft moan of how good Johnny's cum tasted.

The End
(571 words)