quarantine love

Johnny P/V:
Quarantine has me doing things I never though I could do. Like thinking to much I started to think my best friend y/n is hottie. And I can't help myself but look at her in a different way and my eyes are glued on her body when she work out. My hormones are getting the best of me. I have to hide in my room with my locked door when y/n is sleeping in a separate room. I have to release every other night. Because if I don't I have a lot of pressure down there and it's uncomfortable. I literally have to tell her I am going to go to my friend Hayden apartment. But really I am going to go hookup with a pornstar and fuck her. But it doesn't help me at all because I am longing for y/n body. But I don't want to pressure her into have sex with me. Hey y/n can we talk ?

Y/n P/V :
Sure.

Johnny P/V:
I want to keep this short but I can't. When this whole being quarantine started I have been thinking so much because I am bored out of my fucking mind. I can't help myself but u have became really fucking sexy and hot to me and I have been trying to find a way to release my pressure down there. And it doesn't help me because I am literally pissed because I have the pressure every single day.

Y/N P/V: To be continued
(words: 276)