Chapter 43

A/n:Sorry for late update. Na stock lang ako on what plot should i used for the scene. Please do understand and wag magmadali. Mag uupdate naman ako so kindly respect my spare time.. Enjoy Reading!!!

[THALLOS EVAN]

«Minutes ago before the scene»

I was walking through the kitchen with a big smile on my face. Atlast, its been 5 years since me and my brothers eat together, Im sure Kel and Luis will probably gonna be surprised. I gently push the door and to my surprised the table is so long and so many foods has been serve. My eyes roam around only to see butler john preparing the food on the table. Walking to the family chair in the middle, sitting down, i took the courage to ask and to settle this anxious feeling that i have

"butler john, why so many foods on the table. Are we having a party or something? or is kel will gonna bring his friends?"

Butler john stop on his track way thru. He bows down a little bit and his eyes fixicated with mine..it has full of emotions but nervousness were visible.

"No young master"

He simply responded and proceed preparing the plates. The whole dine was spacious. It got 16 chairs in total thats sorrounding the entire table. I guess papa organized and planned this set up for events.

"And so why there are so many plates and glasses.?"

Butler john sighs and drop the spoon that he has been wiping off in the table. His expression cant be read as his stare lock onto mine once more. His eyes were saying such emotions but i cant read it. He was about to say something when the bell from his phone suddenly beeps.

"Let me excuse for a moment master"

The old latter excused himself out and let my curiousity hanged up. A deep sigh escape on my mouth and just stared at the promptous dinner that has been set on the table. I was waiting patiently in the dining when suddenly the door creak opens. when i was about to greet my brothers, my attempt to stand were freeze off as my eyes darted on the man in the entrance, have a menacing aura and blank expression written on his face.

"who are you?"

*********

"Wait who are you guys? why are you here in Leviticus house?"

I squinted my eyes from widening and cross my arms, not minding the bloody stare from the latter who is holding a gun. The kids just gave me a questioning look and then tilted their heads facing each other.

"Who are you mister? we dont even know you tsk"

The kid with a wavy haired asked me.
Judging from their appearance this 4 kids are twins. From expression, height, looks its all the same. But i guess 2 of them are fraternal and the other 2 are identical, wow.

Leaning against the chair, i smile,  plastering my white teeth and wiggle my eyebrows in amusement. It seems that they dont mind my presence and just ignore me as they sat down on their respective seats. Damn am i being ignore here?

"Hey kids i am asking you. Who are you guys?"

I asked once more. A sudden click from the gun startled me as the guy click his tongue, shooting me deadly glares.

"You dont have the rights to ask them if you dont introduced yourself first"

I gaped in awe as i heard him talked like we were having a interogation, as if i was a goddamn criminal. A soft laugh filled the whole room as i chuckled in amusement and stared back.

"Quite impressive young man. I was wondering the whole time and have questions on my mind for a meantime now, but i guess only leviticus can answer all of my thoughts. So tell me. Where is he?"