Chapter 67

«GAME OF LIFE»

[ANDILYNE DAVE]

"Butler France"

His face soften. Umiwas siya ng tingin at tumayo ng tuwid habang pinapaikot sa kamay ang baril na hawak niya. Nakasuot ito ng pormal na kasuotan di tulad kanina na naka butler attire. Napatingin ako sa walang buhay na katawan ni Athanasia sa sahig. I feel guilt and sorrow for her knowing that she ended up failing her dreams to have a family that she can call her own

"Butler Francis why are you doing this? Bakit?"

He just remain silent at tumalikod. Nagsimula itong maglakad paalis kaya kaagad ko siyang sinundan pero nakaisang hakbang palang ako at bigla nakong natumba.

"Princess"

I heard footsteps coming through my directions. iilang yapak ang narinig ko bago ako bumagsak sa sahig feeling weak.

"Get a grip andilyne"

Narinig ko pang sabi ni Kuya Haig saka ako kinarga. Isang kasa ng baril ang nagpatigil samin. It was Kuya Levi, pointing his gun behind Butler Francis back.

"Father and Hyung knows it aren't they?"

Butler Francis stop on his tracks but didnt turn around. I heard him sigh and Nod

"Yes young master"

"Fuck"

Bigla akong naguluhan ng mabilis na binaba ni Kuya Levi ang kanyang baril at mabilis na tumakbo si Kuya Levi palabas ng hall kasama si kuya Haru. My other brothers were just standing beside kuya Haig with a confused expression written on thier faces. what's happening?

"I would never betray Master Henry Lady Dave. I was order to kill Miss athanasia. It was your Father's Order"

My heart skip a beat for a second as realization hit me. Shit

"Butler Francis, san sina papa?"

This time he turn around and looks at me with a blank face

"Captured"

[SOMEONE]

"How long has it been Master? Hanggang ngayon ba naiisip mo padin kung paano namatay ang nag iisang babaeng minahal ko sa piling mo?"

Henry just lifelessly look at me and sighs.

"Karina was never been yours in the first place Rael"

I gritted my teeth in annoyance at pinaputok sa binti niya ang baril. Nakita ko ang pag igting ng panga niya but he didnt say a single word. Henry Svedien, He really is the Real Devil. No wonder his Sons and daughters are not afraid to die.

"She was mine in the first place Henry, But why did you steal her away from me?"

I still remember the day back then. Back way when Karina choose him over me. It hits me to the core. I love Karina all my life. She was my bestfriend, my savior, my life, but ended up dying cause of choosing him.

"Is this the reason why you'll take revenge on me Rael?"

Isang suntok ang binigay ko sa kanya dahilan para mapaubo siya ng Dugo. He cough so many times before facing down

Back at his birthday party i plan it all. For my revenge. And it will starts with the root of the Family, Henry.

"You and your son Thallos knows it all. Your Daughter andilyne is the key to my success Master, she didnt know didnt she? That you implanted the chip on her body. The chip that might change the underground society. You Kill Karina. You kill her for the sake of your daughter, You kill her cause she's a succesor of Yujira Clan. The clan that kills your Dearly beloved Wife Eli"