Wrong

George's pov:

I couldn't tell you if you asked me what the time was, it was pitch black though, the only light coming from the small bedside lamp and the motels gloomy yellow ones with moths swarming them. Dream was leaning against the wall, his legs crossed and hair falling into his eyes. He must be looking for any sort of food delivery that would be stupid enough to venture into the vast night.

"George." He finally whispers, his voice smooth and even, "I can't find anything."

I look up at him, he's now towering above me, one hand pushing against the wall to keep balance as he gazes down at me.

"So what, you kidnap me, and now you're going to starve me as well?" I ask in the harshest voice I can muster, but truly I'm just too exhausted to sound upset.

"George,"

Dang I wish he wouldn't say my name like that.

"I have an idea."

"Does it involve me getting up?" I question lazily.

"Why of course it does," he mumbles in a tone that you'd hear on audios that try to get you to fall asleep.

I look around, the room is small, dark maroon carpet covers the ground, clearly worn, and looks as though the maid skipped it last cleaning day. The bathroom door is at the far end of the room, but I see no window, which is odd.

"Wait.." I mutter, "Dream?"

"Yes?"

"Why the hell is there only one bed?"

"I thought we could cuddle." Dream laughs lightly, like he's only half joking.

"Could you really not afford two beds?"

"I was planning on taking the floor," he informs me, gesturing to the pillow and blanket on the floor. "Now, do you want to hear about my extravagant mission to get you food or not?"

I moan and roll out of the bed. "What is it?" I demand as I stubbornly cross my arms, I really am in no mood for games, but his green eyes are enchanting me, it almost hurts.

"Why don't we," he begins, as he steps closer, "go steal some buffet food from the kitchen."

He takes another step, and by now we are almost touching. His hand lightly brushes mine, and I can feel myself going red. I look down, but I can still feel him looking at me.

"Won't...we...get caught?" I ask.

"Wouldn't that make it more fun?" I can feel his breath on my neck, and now I'm wide awake. I look up, he's just staring at me, his jawline is sharp enough to cut metal. His hair is draped over his eyes in a messy fashion. He doesn't move his gaze. I look down again.

"So...you in?" He asks again.

"Sure." I say, taking a step back. Without a drop of hesitation, he grabs my hand and heads for the door, signaling to me to stay quiet. At this moment. It didn't feel like I was being held hostage, I didn't think about my friends, probably frantic. It was just me and him.

The kitchen wasn't very commercial and definitely not up to code. The porcelain sink was all yellowed, and the counters were still lightly sprinkled with crumbs. There was a line of fridges and freezers against one wall, some were empty and left open. Dream kinda spun around, clearly almost as confused as I was about the state of things, but I guess it was to be expected.

"Well," He gave me a side smile, his eyes sparkling, "should we see what we can scavenge?"

I nod and open the first fridge, I turn around, and to my surprise, Dream is standing right there.