Baby Girl

Yes, I'm starting with a little chapter. :) reader is 28, headspace is 3-4. This was requested a while back.
○●○●○●○●○●○●
"Hey Y/n/n?" Called Hela. "Yes mama?" You answer back. "Come in here, darling." She demands from the livingroom of your shared cabin.

You crawl into the livingroom and she picks you up, resting you on her lap. "What did you need mama?" She smiles softly at you. "Just wanted to see my beautiful girl." She whispers, causing you to blush. "Mama.." You whisper in your flustered state.

"What? Can't I call my baby pretty?" She teases. You blush even harder and hide your face in her neck, her raven black hair sprawled out on her shoulder.

"Wove you mama." You whisper into her ear, earning a small peck on the cheek from her. "I love you too honey. You wanna go upstairs?" She questions softly. "Yes p'ease mama." You smile at her and wrap your arms around her neck as you sit up.

She wraps your legs around her waist and kisses all over your face, causing you to giggle. "Mama!" You shout as you laugh.

She places a gentle kiss on your lips and stands up, bouncing you a bit. She carries you upstairs and into your bedroom, sitting on your shared bed with you in her lap.

Slowly, she leans in, cupping your face and kissing you. "My angel.." She whispers as she kisses along your jaw.

"Onwy yours mama." You answer back as you lean your head back, giving her more access. "My good girl, aren't you baby?" She questions as she kisses down your neck. "Yes mama."

"Can I take off your shirt, honey?" She asks. You nod in response. She slowly pulls your shirt over your head, practically drooling at the sight in front of her.

"You are... stunning princess." She husks into your ear, causing a deep blush to spread evenly across your face. "My pretty little girl." She whispers as she nibbles on your ear. You tangle your hands in her black hair, moaning softly at her words.

"M-mama.." You whisper. One of her hands rest still on your back whilst the other, roams your body.

Her soft hand gently cups your core through your panties, causing you to release a small gasp. "Does my baby like that? Oh, she might like this.." She moves her fingers up and down your clothed slit. "Yes mama." You breathe out.

Flipping you over so you're underneath of her, she begins to kiss across your bare chest, seeing as you didn't wear a bra today.

Her delicate hands trace patterns along your chest, bringing her mouth to suck on your sensitive bud. You let out a soft moan as she runs her tongue over it. "M-mama.." She begins to massage your breasts in a clockwise motion.

"Be mama's good little girl, and stay quiet. Can you do that for me honey?" She looks at you as she kisses up your stomach. "Yes mama." You nod as she leans up, pinning your wrists over your head. "Don't move sweetheart." She demands softly.

"What's mama's rule baby?" She tilts her head a bit as she waits for an answer. "No touching princess parts. Only mama can." You answer back. She nods and smiles softly.

"Good girl."  She praises before leaning down and pulling your soaked panties off. She then spreads your thighs, taking in the beautiful sight in front of her. "So pretty.. and it's all mine." She husks before kissing your inner thighs.

She places gentle kisses on your stretch marks, looking up at you with nothing but love in her sparkling blue eyes. You smile down at her shyly.

She presses a small kiss to your clit before sliding her tongue through your slit. You toss your head back and grip the sheets slightly.

Soon enough, she's got her tongue deep inside of you, curling ever so slightly. "M-mama, c-can I cum, please?" You plead. She hums in response, and almost immediately you release all over her face, your arousal dripping down her chin.

She slowly pulls away from you, causing you to whine at the loss of contact. "You did so well for mama honey." She praises as she kisses up your stomach. Your chest rises and falls with every pant that escapes your mouth.

"Let's watch a movie now baby." She suggests. Your tired body squirms softly to feel her on you, holding you.

She nods softly and smiles before standing up and sitting behind you, pulling you to lay against her. She buries her face in the back of your neck and kisses it. "You're always so good for mama.." She whispers as she smiles against your skin.

"Betause I wove you mama." You answer back.

"I love you too baby, now close your eyes and rest.. mama will wake you in the morning."