Toxic

Based on, Bitch Go Die- by Speed Gang.
○●○●○●○●○●○
"Wow!" I shout as Hela runs down the steps. "We need a break Hela." I say turning around. "What?" She asks, looking hurt.

"Stop with the fake tears!" I shout. "We are toxic with eachother Hels." She looks down. "Yeah.. maybe a break is for the best."

And with that, I left.

I immediately grab my phone as it rings. Hela and I have been apart for about a week and a half, and I miss her.. alot.

It's her.

"Hello?" She says into the phone.

"Hey.." I answer back. "Y/n.. I love you, will you please come back so we can work this out?" She asks.

I have to stay strong but, god.. "Not gonna lie, all I think of is you. But I really need to get you out my mind. You gotta die, or something. I don't know why your dumbass is on my mind. But still, when I hear my phone ring, I hope its you."

She sniffles through the phone. "You cheated on me, tore me up inside." I say. "Yeah I fucked bad bitches, that's cool, but none of those ho's compared to you."

I scoff. "Bitch go die. Every single day, I waste my time. Yeah, I hate you, i love you, i miss you, but bitch fuck you."

"Not gonna lie, all I think of is you." She says, I can hear the plain as day smirk in her voice. "Die bitch you really should. I hope you choke on your own blood, you played me like a little bitch I hope you choke on satan's dick!"

"Awe, my poor baby is mad isnt she? Get your ass back to the house and we can talk this out.. amongst other things. Love you." She sends a kiss through the phone and hangs up.

A wide smile plasters itself onto my face and I grab my car keys.