Sleeping

Hehehehhehehehh ladieswifey
~~~~~~~~~~~

As you slept on the couch, your wife, Hela, walked in the front door. She peered over the counter in the kitchen, smiling at you.

As she looks at you, she realizes your short skirt is riding up your thighs even further, causing an idea to pop into her head. She takes off her shoes and jacket before walking into the living room where you slept.

Slowly, she leans down and positions herself in between your thighs, pressing soft kisses to them. You stir slightly, a soft groan pressing from in between your lips. She smirks to herself before continuing her movements, inching further and further to your core.

She pushes your panties aside and kisses your pussy, earning a soft moan from you.

Her tongue finds its way in between your folds, sliding up and down. You start to moan, your eyes still closed as you stir. At this point, she's surprised you haven't woken up all the way but she still continues her movements.

She hums at your taste, sucking gently on your clit. "M-mommy.." You moan out as you start to wake up.

Her teeth graze against your bundle of nerves, causing you to moan louder. She starts to tongue-fuck you, curling her tongue harder and harder with every thrust.

Your hands find their way into her hair, pulling slightly as you buck your hips against her face. "O-oh!" You scream as her tongue reaches further inside of you.

A few more thrusts later, you cum all over her tongue, releasing your sweet juices into her mouth. She moans at the taste before cleaning you up with her tongue and kissing up your body.

Your pants fan across her face as she smirks devilishly, kissing you passionately. You let out a soft whimper against her lips as she kisses you harder.

Once she pulls away, she stares at you, a small smile the only expression on her face. "Hey baby." She whispers. "Mmm... you need to wake me up like that more often." You say, smiling lazily. She smirks softly and kisses your nose. "I got Chinese take-out for us. Turn on a movie, I'll get us the food." She whispers.