"You've Never?" (soft Hela)

Me, Carol, Valkyrie, and Hela were all having a girls night, each one of us slightly tipsy from our alcoholic beverages.

Valkyrie had suggested we play Truth or Dare, as a joke, but we decided eh why not? It's been quite awhile since Carol and I had played this game, considering we weren't teenagers anymore.

Carol started off by asking Hela. "Truth or Dare, Odinson." She says with a slight smirk. "Dare." The just as cocky, raven haired goddess responded. "I dare you to give me my own throne in Asgard." Carol says with a smug smile. Hela shrugs her shoulders and nods, to which Carol looks at her with a surprised look.

We play for about 30 minutes until it lands on me again. "Truth or Dare?" Asks Hela. I'm not a very... daring person. I'm the timid and shy type, so when Hela asked her next question, my face immediately went red.

"What do you think of when you masturbate?" She questions, her clear drunkenness showing. "I- I've never.. done that." I say, looking down a bit to hide my tomato face.

"You've never done it?" Asks Valkyrie surprisingly, to which I shake my head. I look over and see Carol with a confused look.

We decide to continue the game until about 12 am.

Carol and Valkyrie end up staying in my guest room while I and Hela sleep in my room. "Are you sure? I can sleep on the couch Y/n/n." She offers to which I shake my head. "That couch is like sleeping on a rock, Hels. It's fine." I reassure with a smile.

She nods and we walk upstairs. I lay down as Hela dresses into a green night set of short shorts and a button up top before laying next to me.

I turn off the lamp, but feel her staring at me. Turning over, I look at her. "Could you.. show me?" I question, I've had a slight crush on her for a few years now, and this question could either completely destroy our relationship or- "Come here." She whispers, opening her legs for me to sit.

I oblige and crawl in between her legs, my back pressed against her front. "Can I take your pants off honey?" She whispers, to which I nod. She loops her fingers into my sweats, pulling my pants off completely. She pulls my shirt over my head as well.

"So pretty.." She husks into my ear. "Okay, now give me your hand." Doing as she says, she rests her hand on mine, gently guiding it onto my stomach.

"You wanna get yourself a little riled up, like this.." She runs my hand up my chest and gently wraps my hand around my breast, causing me to gasp softly.

"Just like that baby." She whispers as she guides my hand to massage my breast, slightly pinching my nipple in between my fingers. "Mm.." I press my lips together to suppress a moan.

"Alright now you wanna take your hand down here, just like this.." She moves my hand down my stomach and into my panties. "See? You're soaked." She husks into my ear as she uses my hand to start rubbing my clit.

"Do it yourself now y/n." She demands. I take over and start to rub my bundle of nerves, slightly adding pressure. "Yeah, keep going honey." She whispers.

I do as she says, leaning my head back onto her shoulder as I moan softly. Her hand goes over my mouth. "Shh baby, dont wanna wake the others." I moan into her hand and keep going. Slowly, she leans forward, whispering into my ear. "Finger yourself for me." She husks.

I nod and rub my fingers up and down my folds before slipping a finger inside of my entrance. Gasping softly at the feeling, I keep going.

"Good girl, keep going, add another one." She husks. I listen and add another finger, curling them gently. I'm a moaning, panting mess at this point. "Bite down on my hand if you have to, but stay quiet honey." She whispers into my ear.

I nod and bite down gently on her hand as my legs begin to shake. "You gonna cum?" She asks. I nod. "Mhmm.. mhmm, yes." I moan into her hand.

I bite down on her hand hard, but not hard enough to draw blood as I cum. My legs shake as I press my thighs together. "Mm ahh!" I shout into her hand. "Shh baby, you gotta stay quiet."  My cum drips onto my hand and the bedsheets as I come down from my high.

She removes her hand from my mouth and I look at her as I slip my hand out of my panties.

"D-did I do good?" I ask as I look at her. She takes my hand and slips my fingers into her mouth, moaning softly at the taste. "Mhmm, you did amazing." She husks as she leans down, kissing me slowly but passionately.

"What does this mean?" I whisper.

"Whatever you want it to mean baby." She whispers back. "But, if it means anything, I have loved you for.. a long time." She says with a smile, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I blush at her gentleness.

"I-I have to.. I've loved you since the first day I saw you, Hels." I admit. She leans down and kisses my nose, then my cheeks, chin and finally pressing a soft and sweet kiss to my lips.

Blushing at her actions, I cuddle further into her. She wraps her arms around me and grabs my hand, bringing it to her lips, kissing it.

"My angel.. flung from space. (You'll get it if you've watched the movie carol, it's a reference)." She kisses my nose as I close my eyes.

Slowly, I fall into a deep sleep.