Chapter 7

Everyone's eyes tracked her movements, ready to flee or fight if they had too. All of the Cullen's watched Abbadon as if she was a wild animal trapped in a corner, only if she was to go off, she would kill them all. Abbadon's eyes were only set on one person though, Edward. Her onyx eyes were locked onto him, watching every movement, every unneeded breath he took. "Abby?" Jasper said in almost a whisper, but she heard him as a hiss left her mouth as she turned to face her serptin. Her eyes bore into Japer's with such intensity that it almost made him look away. "Are you with me?" He asked and her snake like tongue flicked out of her mouth as she nodded, but her head snapped back to the side where Edward had taken a step. "Try." She hissed out menacingly. "Edward, for the love of god stop moving." Jasper hissed as Abbadon looked back at her mate. As it seemed things were calming back down, Jasper connected his eyes back to hers. "Abs? Can you come back to me?" Jasper asked. Instead of answering she stepped closer making Carlisle tense. With every step she made towards Jasper it seemed like the family became more and more tense, until Alice whispered, "Look."

As Abbadon stepped forward they all saw her skin turn back to her peachy tan skin color, her eyes lightening back to their beautiful unique purple hue. Her horns and daggered tail slowly retracted back into her body, and Jasper was left staring at the enigma that is Abbadon Morningstar, that he fell in love with. "You are something else, Abbadon." Jasper whispered as Abby snuggled into his side. "Something good I hope." Abby smiled. "Something devilishly good." Jasper smirked and Abbadon laughed. Looking over to the tree line, Abby realized the Cullens were still hiding away. "I didn't mean to scare you all." Abby announced to the family as a cue for the family to emerge.

"That was magnificent." Carlisle stated stepping in front of his family, just as a precautionary measure. "I think Edward was actually scared for once." Alice smiled as Edward glared at his sister. "Was not." "Of course Edward." Abby teased. "That was awesome!" Emmett bellowed, making Abby laugh loudly. Rosalie looked to the woman, questions in her eyes. "Don't explode Rosalie. What do you want to ask?" Abbadon questioned. "How long have you been like this?" Rosalie asked. "Since I was born. My father is the devil and my mother is the goddess of lust. I am quite literally the spawn of satan." Abby chuckled, making the blond female smile slightly. "With Jasper being your mate, does that mean you can go back to hell?" Carlisle asked. "I hope so but I would never leave Jasper. Even if it meant that I would never see my parents again, it would be worth it." Abbadon said looking lovingly into Jasper's eyes.

Carlisle had thousands of questions, just on the things he had observed for himself, not even mentioning the bond his son and Abby now shared. "You were always a curious one Carlisle. I can see you have many questions but I assure you the answers will still be there tomorrow." Abbadon said, smiling at the vampire. "Will you be staying with us?" Esme asked but Abby shook her head. "With my serptin found I have no idea what happens. I don't know if I will be drawn back to hell, or if Alexander will find me again. I don't want to put you in any danger." Abbadon said and Jasper shook his head. "I'll be staying with you. If someone does come for you, I will be prepared." "Jasper-" "You're not going to win this fight Abs. Take the loss." Jasper said, kissing her forehead and she smiled slightly leaning back into him. Carlisle looked at the pair, smiling to himself. "What is it, Carlisle?" Abby asked as she noticed the look on his face. "You have truly changed." He stated nodding his head towards her, and she nodded back.

The two groups separated, the Cullens going back to their house, and Abby and Jasper going to hers. "You really don't have to stay." Abby said. "You couldn't pull me away." Jasper said sweetly. "I don't have any clothes for you to change into." Abbadon sighed and Jasper shook his head. "We don't sleep darlin. I'll be perfectly fine." "You sure?" "Promise."

Abby had gotten ready for bed changing into a set of black silk pajamas. "Those should be illegal." Jasper swore under his breath but of course she heard him. Smirking, Abby made sure to sway her hips a bit more as she entered her room and laughed as she heard her mate groan. Abby lay in bed, not quite able to fall asleep, then realized what the problem was. Getting out of bed, she opened the door and looked at Jasper who was reading a book on her couch. "Could you come lay with me?" Abbadon said and Jasper smiled. "Of course." He smiled as he stood up walking into her room. Slipping off his shoes, he made sure the blankets were securely around her so she didn't get too cold but that didn't seem to stop her from curling up next to him, laying her head on his chest. "Goodnight darlin." Jasper whispered. "Night." She mumbled back and before he knew it, she was out like a light.