Chapter 4

After Abby finally fell asleep, Jasper slowly unwound himself from her surprisingly tight grasp and wrote a small note telling her where he was going and that Carlisle wanted to apologize for his behavior earlier that day. Turning back and looking at her, Jasper's dead heart seemed like it would almost restart. Leaning down he placed a small kiss on her forehead and watched as a small smile crept onto her face. Jasper smiled to himself taking off back to the Cullen residence.

Jasper had made it home and walked up to Carlisle's study. He knocked slightly. "Come in. Oh, Jasper, what do I owe the pleasure?", Carlisle asked. "Carlisle what did you mean 'she causes trouble wherever she goes'? How long has she been alive?'' Jasper asked his father figure. "Well, when I spent my small time with the Volturi, there was a woman named Abbadon. She sat along with the kings and she was supposed to be the most dangerous creature there was to ever live. There was only one problem, she never truly lived to begin with. Abbadon was supposed to be the definition of beauty and grace, but also the definition of havoc, war, and violence. And she lived up to her reputation. Wherever she went, there was violence and bloodshed. She was the queen of death. If there was anyone who you were to be afraid of it was her. She had the power to have millions slaughtered in one day, enough bloodshed to make the rivers red and the soil tainted. She was known as Hell's Princess. Abbadon is a demon. She is able to control every negative thing about anyone and is able to control everything that was not created by God. She has the power to control our every move. She is either the saving grace or the downfall of our race. She is our story, whether it ends in our survival, or demise", Carlisle finished.

"Is Abby the same Abbadon?"Jasper asked. Carlisle looked at him with saddened eyes. "Yes." Carlisle said. "How can I be mated to a demon Carlisle? I can't be. I already have the name of the God of War. Will she bring that back out in me? Will she try to manipulate me? Has she already? Is she really my mate or is she making me think she is? I'm so confused", Jasper asked, freaking out slightly.

"First of all, slow down. And second of all I don't think she is as violent as she used to be. She seems to have taken a fancy to you. I don't think she will try anything to ruin her relationship with you. From what I have seen, if she has any kind of a relationship she will not destroy it due to her previous one that was taken from her", Carlisle said. "What do you mean?" Jasper asked.

Carlisle looked down. "Carlisle?". "Abbadon was taken by a warlock and sent to earth to make the devil feel the pain the warlock felt when the devil damned his family", Carlisle said. "What does Abby being placed on earth have to do with the warlock getting revenge on the Devil?" Jasper asked intrigued. "Abbadon is the daughter of the Devil. Hell's Princess.... She has been separated from her parents for over six hundred years. She can not get back until she finds her serptin which is extremely rare to find. Only one in ten million demons find their serptin. Now that she has been abandoned on Earth, her chances of finding her serptin have just been cut fourths. She will most likely never make it back", Carlisle said sadly.

A/N: Hope you guys liked it. I know and I am sorry it took me so long to update. Well........ I'm back. I hope to be updating more frequently.
Thanks and Love y'all,

~ D