Chapter 1

Abbadon Morningstar was a name known far and wide for as when the devil had a daughter, well it was big news.

The message had even reached the ears of God and all of the archangels. Where God was delighted for his son, some of the others were not. They cast votes, they pleaded for God to do something about this monstrosity that had been born, for it was not right.

A nephalem was to be exterminated, for it was too powerful, but God saw it differently. This nephalem, Abbadon, was no normal creature, no. It was part angel, part demon, part goddess.

The reason god didn't destroy the creature the second it was born, was because he didn't think he could. This creature was something he had never thought possible, an abomination, the devil's daughter, hell's princess.

As it was said news had spread far and wide of the birth of the Devil's daughter. As you could imagine, the devil had made many enemies over the millennium's that he had lived, making the child that he and his wife created a perfect target.

What unfolded was every parent's nightmare. Eight years later, in the castle of hell was a room filled with pink bows and skulls, a little dark princesses' fairytale. That was until, under the shadows and screams of horror, a robed man swept Abbadon away, leaving death and destruction in his wake as Lucifer tried to find his missing daughter.

A warlock by the name of Alexander had stolen the princess, cursing her to be forever banished to the human plane of existence until she found her mate, her serptin. By banishing Abbadon, Alexander hoped to achieve the same turmoil from the devil that he received when the devil himself had drug his family down to hell and damned their souls.

Abbadon had been cast to earth at the physical age of eight, which she thought truly sucked for her as most human children had families, homes, school to go to, and so on.

She learned quickly to survive on her own. Eating human food when she needed to and stealing souls when she could.

As she grew older she found it was much easier, but that process took forever. As her father had explained to her before, their aging is much different compared to humans. Every minute a single cell must change in both her human form and her demon form, to be able to turn one physical year older. Currently Abbadon is physically twenty, but in all actuality, is eight hundred and sixty-four years old.

Abby had grown to hate Alexander for what he had done to her, thinking that if she slaughtered innocents, did the most dastardly things she could think of, that god would think her acts unforgivable and banish her back home, but it never worked.

Alexander had left Abby on this god forsaken planet, where hardly anything bad happens, cue the eye roll. To mortals, they would say that horrible things happen all the time, but compared to what happened in hell, earth is a sanctuary. She has spent close to 600 years on the flip side and only a few things have happened that would make her father proud. Wars, famine, the invention of Chinese finger traps.

After growing into her body Abby very quickly realized the part of her mother that had resided within her, the goddess of lust. It's what she needed to survive, the lust of humans, it was a sin, one in its most purest forms could be taken.

Abby had made a schedule for herself to follow. Every two weeks, she would have to feed.

Many mortal men have said that Abby was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen. With that being said, fraternizing with the human male population was the bane of her existence, but she couldn't say it wasn't fun.

The outfits, the makeup, the food, it was to die for. Literally. She had always had a sadistic side to her mainly because of what her father was,how could she not. She was a perfect blend of sadistic and sweet. One minute she would be kissing a man and the next sucking his soul out of his body and then experimenting new ways of torture with the left over carcass.

Abbadon's father was a completely different story, a different beast. Satan was not one to be messed with and Abby often thought of what her father would do to Alexander when the devil got ahold of her.

The thought of it often made her smile and her body almost vibrate with excitement at the pain that it would bring the man who took her away from her home.

Lucifer Morningstar didn't start out bad like that book her grandfather has spreading around like the America's next top model magazine depicts.

Her father was an angel, an archangel to be exact, and all he did was one wrong thing and her grandfather banished him from heaven, casting him out as a fallen angel, forcing him to create his own underworld.

Her father became so greatly fascinated in revenge, that he lost himself in it, creating his own underworld, a place for the wicked and unwanted.

A few millenniums later he found her mother, and that shook him out of his crazed state. He was still extremely cruel and unforgiving, but he always said he had his reputation to uphold.

When Abbadon was born his 'work' became his last priority and she was his first. Abby was daddy's girl and still was to this day even though she had not seen either of them for six hundred years.

Unfortunately with adapting her mother and fathers habits, that meant Abbadon had to move frequently.

It was extremely repetitive, but it also meant that she got to see how the world changes. She would get lonely, but it was nothing that a feed couldnt fix. She wouldn't keep a human in her presence for more than two hours as she didn't think she could stand them much over that. To play with them a little then to feed off of them, that's how she liked to keep it. The men were always more fun and tasted a bit better than the women to her, but to each their own.

Moving all the time also meant keeping up with appearances. Going to a new school, a.k.a Abby's own personal hell ,and not the good one.

Abby was always known as the hot girl that was secretive, with a dangerous glint in her eye. They were right to be afraid. She could end their life so easily.

Abbadon's demonic aura always caused people to steer clear of her unless she wanted them close. Abby was known as the loner that knew too much for her own good. She was like a textbook, knowing and living pretty much everything that had happened on earth. Abbadon was the queen of sarcasm and witty comments, one not afraid to tell people what was on her mind, even though she didn't talk much.

Unfortunately this was what Alex had left her life to crumble to, seclusion, loneliness, and centuries of knowledge that most people don't even know about. That is all about to change when she has to move again to the little town of Forks, Washington.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! I love it so much. As you can see, she will have a gruesome side to her. If you have any suggestions let me know down in the comments please.
Thanks y'all,

~ D

***I did a little updating,I hope you all don't mind.***