Chapter 3

"Hello Carlisle" Abbadon said as the man pushed his mate behind him and crouched into an attack position. "Please, don't make us do something we will both regret." Abby stated looking at the blond leader.

"What are you doing here?" Carlisle hissed, venom lacing his words. All of Jasper's siblings came out of the house, wondering what had caused an uproar in their father." Carlisle, how do you know Abbadon?" Edward and Jasper asked at the same time.

"You could say we're....Old friends." Abbadon said with a bit of sarcasm. "Hardly." Carlisle bit out with a growl. "Why so bitter Carlisle? I only wanted to meet Jasper's parents." Abby said innocently. "You only cause trouble no matter where you go." Carlisle said. "That one hurt Carlisle." Abby said, placing her hand on her chest. "Like you feel anything." He spat back and Abby's eyes narrowed. "I feel more than you think I do." Abby spat as her eyes flickered before she backed up. "Old habits die hard I see." Carlisle commented.

"It is not like I wanted to be on this god forsaken planet." Abby  spat back. Abbadon felt her body heating up but Jasper placed a hand on her shoulder. "Jasper, please don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you." Abby said, stepping away from him just in case. "Are you still working with the Volturi? Is that why you're here?" Carlisle asked an edge to his tone that Abbadon didn't appreciate.

"I don't work for them, they work for me. You know that as much as I do. I did not come here to cause trouble. I needed to move, a new change of scenery." Abby hissed.

"So you decided to move to a small town where there just happened to be two supernatural species?" Carlisle asked. "Two?" Abbadon asked, surprised. "Werewolves'." Jasper said in a calming tone. "Children of the moon?" Abby asked. "No, shape shifters." Jasper told her.

  "So, why are you here then?" Carlisle asked. "It is the same story I told you close to three centuries ago, Carlisle. It has not changed." Abbadon said annoyed that the blond didn't trust her, but it wasn't that she had given him much of a reason too back then. "How am I supposed to believe that?" Carlisle hissed.

Abbadon's eyes got misty as she grabbed ahold of his hand, showing him the memories of when she was taken away from her mother and father. How she screamed out their names for years. How Alex cursed her to this planet so the Devil could feel his pain. How she begged god to send her back to hell. How Abby had to learn everything by herself and learn how to control her demon side. How she had not seen her parents in 600 years and she probably never will ever again.

   The memories stopped and Abby let go, feeling the tears running down her face. "Abbadon I'm-" Carlisle started, but she cut him off. "I- I'm going to go now. I think I've overstayed my welcome." Abby said taking a step back. "Abby." Jasper whispered. "I'm sorry, I can't." She whispered back and then sped off to her house. Crashing through the branches and vines, they scratched her skin causing black blood to slightly ooze from the small cuts.

Slamming into her front door, she almost broke the door off its hinges for the force as she tried to get away from what felt like thousands of prying eyes.

When Abbadon got there she ran to her bedroom and cried. Abby hasn't cried for them for over four centuries, Why now? She hated crying, it made her look weak. With cloudy eyes she searched through an old box and found an old picture of her family when she was the physical age of four. Abby held onto the picture and cried herself to sleep.

***Time skip****

Carlisle had no idea how bad Abbadon's past was. He figured that the story she told him when he was with the Volturi were fake just to make the members feel bad for her. Now knowing her past, explains why she caused so much havoc during that time. She was alone and scared, but she kept the sarcastic side up for protection.

"Carlisle! What the hell?" Jasper yelled. "I brought a friend over, and you verbally attacked her? What did she ever do to deserve that? I may not know what past you two share, and it seems like I am quite out of the loop, but that was a long time ago! What is your problem with her?" Jasper asked.

"I thought all the stories she told back then were just that, stories. They were her memories. They were real. I have to apologize.'' Carlisle said apologetically. "No, I'll go. She trusts me. If her emotions are true to how she is thinking, she is going to need her friend. Also Carlisle, I think she may be my mate." Jasper told his father figure while turning around and running to her house.

When Jasper got there it was dead quiet, and he started to panic. Jasper opened the front door, slowly searching each room. It was not until he got to the last room that he found her huddled under the blankets, whimpering in her sleep.

Her tear-streaked cheeks became flooded with more tears as she shook from her night terrors. His heart broke at the sight and sounds coming from her. "Abby, it's okay. I am here." Jasper cooed as he gently shook her.

"Jasper?" she asked, voice low from sleep as she awoke. "Yes darlin. It's okay. You can go back to sleep" Jasper said softly as he pulled the covers up around her. "Jazz, will you stay with me?", she asked. "I don't-" "Please." she begged. "Okay" he finally complied.

Jasper laid beside her, making sure the blankets were between them so she would not get cold. She snuggled up to him and fell asleep with her head on his chest. There were two things going through Jasper's head. 'What are you, Abbadon Morningstar and what have you done to me?'

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. I liked it. I kinda like how I made Carlisle a difficult character. Let me know how you like it so far and if you have any suggestions! Thanks.
Love y'all,

~ D