Chapter 8

The four of them stand around before Herminie smiles once again. "My little girl has grown so much." She wrapped her arms around Abbadon again. "Mother!" "Do not push me away, Abbadon. I haven't seen you in six hundred years! I am going to smother you a bit." She chuckled as Abby laughed. "Jasper." Herminie said and the blond turned to look at her. "Yes mam?" He asked. "I want it to be perfectly clear. My husband can be a bit more physical in his approach, I tend to be more vocal so listen closely. I know you will protect my daughter, but treat her as you would your own, or I will make the devil look like an angel." Herminie smiled sinisterly. "Mother! He treats me like a princess! Don't scare him away! I just found him." Abby mentioned, annoyed by her parents' antics, but she shouldn't have been surprised. "It's my job darling. I literally scare people." Lucifer told his daughter and she rolled her eyes.

"Talking about scaring people, who cursed you to the human plane Abbadon?" her father asked seriously, all humor gone from his voice. "Alexander. He is a warlock. You damned his family's souls, father." Abby told her father. Lucifer's eyes gleamed their bright red and Abbadon's eyes flickered black in response. "He will be sought out immediately. We will send Cerberus after him." Lucifer growled out. "I only ask for one thing." Abby asked. "Anything my little demon." Lucifer said. "When you catch him," Abby said, glancing at her father as her eyes shifted black and the veins emerged from under her flesh, "You let me kill him." Lucifer's smile turned wicked as he stood tall, his skin turning red, his horns and tail extending from him. His eyes turned jet black as he blinked at his daughter. Abbadon shifted into her demon form. Lucifer roared and Abbadon let out a screech of acknowledgement. Shifting back he looked at Abbadon in amazement. "That's my girl."

"Enough of the heavy, pop off the both of you. Abbadon, there are several people who will be excited to hear you are back including a certain pixie blond haired girl." Herminie said and Abby's eyes widened. "Selest?" Abby asked. "She got moved up to the crossroads." Lucifer smiled at his daughter. Abby squealed and the two parents laughed as Jasper looked at his mate in happiness. "Come on Jasper!" Abby yelled, grabbing his arm rushing out of the throne room. "Where are we going?" Jasper asked. "To the crossroads section of the tunnels. It's not as bad as it sounds. Just stay behind me okay?" Abbadon said and Jasper nodded. "Who is Selest?" Jasper asked. "My best friend! She was my personal guard, but then I was taken. Selest can be a bitch if she wants, but she is cute as a button. We are technically the same age, but she acts older. She may not like you as she tends to be possessive, but don't worry about it, I'll protect you cowboy." Abby smiled and Jasper chuckled.

Finding the right halls Abby found the doorway she was looking for, the main quarters for the crossroads demons. Abbadon walked in and all activity in the room stopped as the heads in the room snapped to the pair who just walked through the doors. Abby was on guard but she wasn't afraid, not like Jasper. He was very uneasy, keeping his head on a constant swivel. "Has anyone seen Selest?" Abby asked nobody in particular. "Who's asking?" One of the broader males in the front asked as he stepped forward. "You don't recognize your own princess?" Abby asked, stepping up to him. "We don't have a princess, she disappeared years ago. So I'll ask again, who in the hell are you?" He asked again. "I am your princess and you will show me respect." Abby bit out and Jasper growled at the male for disrespecting her. "You sound like some self righteous bitch." Another said then Abbadon noticed the swarm of demons circling them. Jasper's eyes were everywhere, growling and ready for a fight. "I am Abbadon Morningstar and you will bow to me." Abbadon snarled as she transformed into her demon form. 

(Ignore the fabric covering her, but also imagine her skin red

(Ignore the fabric covering her, but also imagine her skin red.)

Standing slightly above the man who now looked startled, Abby roared into the room as it fell dead quiet. Slowly every demon in the room dropped to their knees as Abby turned back to her human form. "I am Abbadon, your princess, Jasper is my serptin, the prince of hell. You will show us respect, if not you will be expelled from your meat suit, and sent to the caverns. Do I make myself clear?" Abby spoke in a voice of leadership, making Jasper look at her in awe. "Yes princess." The room of demons spoke in unison. "Donny?" A voice was heard towards the back and Abbadon's head snapped towards it. The pixie haired blond was spotted and a smile lit up Abby's face. "Selest, please come with us." Abby said and held her hand out for the girl.

The two joined hands and it seemed like nothing had ever changed. They were thick as thieves once again. Once the trio was out of the quarters and the doors were closed, Abby squealed in delight, throwing her arms around her long lost friend. "You threaten us, then you hug me?" Selest asked, appalled. "What else are best friends for?" Abby asked and the two took off laughing. "We are so going to talk about that." Selest said, pointing over towards Jasper who was watching over Abbadon, "But first, welcome home Donny!" The Pixie girl squealed much like the other had before wrapping Abby in a tight hug.

A\N: I hope the addition of the updates will help. I couldn't stand the first point of view anymore. I have grown out of that writing style and decided this story needed a bit of a change. If you like how this is written now please let me know in the comments. I added some filler and some other stuff.

Update of writing style made on 5/3/23 so if you have read this story before and come back to it, a lot has changed.