Chapter 5

It has been two days since Carlisle had told Jasper what Abbadon was. To say he was terrified would be an understatement. Jasper didn't want to become the monster he once was. Jasper and the whole Cullen family had realized that Abbadon hadn't been at school in those two days. Jasper was starting to get worried, not only because of his relationship with her, but also because of his mate bond, wanting his mate with him, to be safe and in his sights. Throughout the day Jasper kept getting an unsettling feeling in his stomach, something he hadn't felt in centuries. His worry kept growing for every classroom he entered that they shared and she was a no show.

***Time Skip****

While the Cullen's were going to school, Abbadon was violently sick, but it was not a regular sickness, but a superural sickness. This was like your heart being ripped from your chest repeatedly. It was making her extremely weak, but the pain was excruciating. Never had she felt this kind of pain. Abbadon felt something on her cheek so as she wipes it off she is surprised to find blue on her fingers.....Demon Blood. As a searing pain shoots through her chest she screamed and clawed at her chest, leaving large gashes in its wake. A part of her yearns for Jasper, but she didn't want to call out to him, to prove Carlisle right. She was better than she used to be. She may have been Lucifer's daughter, but sometimes she could put that away and be a little more human.

****Time Skip****

Later on Jasper is in the living room with the other members of their family when Esme speaks up "When is Abbadon going to come over? She seems like a nice girl. I never truly got to meet her thanks to a certain someone." Eseme said looking at her husband, "Jasper, you have seemed to take a liking to her". "Esme, Abby and I are just friends" Jasper replies. "Then why are you thinking about her in that dirty head of yours all the time then?", Edward questions. "You know just because I miss Peter, does not mean the world needs another one of him", Jasper fires back. Edward chuckles as Jasper glares. "Boys that's enough", Esme said, not wanting to have to replace furniture so quickly after replacing the last pieces.

RING RING RING.

Jasper's phone rang in his pocket. He looked at the screen, pausing before clicking ignore and looked back at his family who looked at him expectantly. "What?" he asked. "Why didn't you pick up her phone call? You have wanted to talk to her all day!" Edward said. "Stay out of my head!" Jasper growled. Just then the house phone rang. Carlisle sped to get it. "JASPER!" Carlisle yelled as he ran down the stairs with his briefcase in hand. "Something has happened with Abbadon. She just called sounding very weak, I tried to get some answers out of her but it sounded like she passed out. We must hurry'' Carlisle rushed. Jasper jumped up from his seat, rushing after his father. "Which way?" Carlisle asked and Jasper sped off in the direction of her house.

Carlisle and Jasper raced  into Abbadon's house finding her unconscious lying near the couch, bleeding blue from her eyes, nose, and ears. Jasper is trying to block out the pain that she is feeling, but soon gives in and grunts and he feels the burning pain in the place where his heart once beat. Carlisle is trying to figure out what is happening to the woman in front of him and his son, he is struck with a memory. It is not his though.

Memory

"Your bastard father will finally know what it will feel like to have his world ripped away from him", A man in dark denim jeans said. "Alex, why must you take me away from my father? Please let me go home!", an eight year old Abbadon cried as she hugged her knees. "The only way you will go home is if you find your serptin, and I doubt that will be happening", Alex said laughing sinisterly.

Memory switch

"You will find your serptin one day my dearest Abbadon", her father, the devil himself said to his daughter as he cupped her cheek with his hand. "And if he is not worthy of your love he will be dismembered and killed for trying to seal my young's heart", her father said. "Father, what if I don't find him? What do I need to know? How do I know?", a five year old Abby asked her father. "He will be your world. One that will be your best friend, your believer, your lover, your mate. You would know my child. The searing pain in your chest when he is not near, the bond yearning for his every word and touch. He would be your equal in every way, your happiness, your world", Her father concludes with a small smile on his face as he looks to his child's mother with only admiration and love in the devil's usual devious eyes.

Memory over

Carlisle came back and knew exactly what was happening. "Jasper hold her. She needs to feed. Hold her close", Carlisle said as he sped out of the house. Jasper did as he was told. He held her as close as possible, her head resting on his chest as he soothingly rubbed her arm. "It will be alright darlin. I promise", Jasper whispered.

A few minutes later Carlisle came back with a very intoxicated man. "Jasper back away this will not be pleasant" Carlisle said. Jasper gently set her down, as Carlisle placed the man's lips close to hers. Jasper growled, but stopped once he saw the mans and Abbadon's mouth open and a blue mist transferring from him to her.

⚠️⚠️Warning: Gore⚠️⚠️

Black veins appeared from under her eyes, her skin taking on a red hue as red horns protruded from her thick brunette hair and a red pointed tail twisted its way around the male and stabbed its way through the man's back as the blue mist was fading. They both heard a snap and then her red tail slithering back out as the man's heart was now staked upon the tip of her speared tail. The man dropped to the ground in a heap of flesh, bone, and blood as Abbadon stirred.

⚠️⚠️Warning over⚠️⚠️

  Jasper quickly ran to her as Carlisle smiled knowing his son had indeed found his mate. "Jasper?" Abby asked tiredly. "Yes Darlin, I am here", Jasper said, rubbing his thumb over her cheek. Abby quickly backs away. "Abby?", Jasper asks. "I-I don't want to hurt you", Abbadon said frightened. "Darlin we don't have souls", Jasper said looking down. "Yes you do, all of you do" Abbadon said, " I can feel it. It makes me very hungry". Jasper looks at her with love in his eyes. "Jasper?" Abby asked. "Yes Darlin?" "Can we go to a crowded place? I need to feed more" Abby said with her head down. She knew why Jasper had chosen this lifestyle, to preserve human life, not take it away. "Abbadon, it is not your fault that you must feed. I know you do it as humanly as possible, by only killing the ones that deserve it. You are not a monster", Jasper said as he hugged her.tears gathered in her eyes as she took in his word. She wanted to believe him, but also Abbadon was her father's daughter, she would always be evil. Abby's eyes changed as she turned away from his soul as it was calling to her.

A/N: I know it has been forever since I have updated, but my mother has an unexpected major surgery, and I have had to take care of her. I hope you guys understand and I will hopefully be posting more often.
Thanks and Love Y'all,

~ D