Description

This is a mostly original storyline, so there may be spoilers. If there are I'll warn you in advance.

Name: Y/n L/n

Quirk 1:
Blood

The user can transform. For example, if they drink someone else's blood they turn into said person (like Toga). The user can also control others blood, for example they can make them stop moving, start moving, stop their heart ect... The user can only control up to six people at a time. Should they use this quirk too much random cuts and bruises begin to appear, and they will also begin to throw up puddles of blood
(This is due to internal bleeding, the lacerations are not limited to the outside of their body)

Quirk 2:
Healing

The user can heal someone by touching them However when healing someone the wounds of the injured become their own, although the affects are diluted.
( A stab wound is equal to getting punched in the gut. Should the user attempt to heal too many people, the pain becomes less bearable. A pinprick of pain becomes an overwhelming wave of aging.) The wounds heal while the user sleeps, but the amount of emotional trauma received stays with them. They are unable to heal themself, but their healing is significantly sped up. (I don't remember from which one, but I was inspired to use this power by a story I read. It was a Hawks x reader)

Likes

Strawberries, swords, LGBTQ, quiet places, calm/quiet people, axes

Dislikes
Loud places, loud/rude people, black berries/blueberries, homophobes/transphobic people etc,

*Trigger warning*
Mention of suicide and abuse. These will be a fairly prominent theme throughout the story, so please do not make yourself to read this story if it triggers you.

Past

Y/n L/n was born into family that was brought together through a quirk marriage. You grew up in a abusive and toxic environment. In your fathers eyes you were a a waste of talent and useless, however to your mother, you were everything.
You have no siblings due to your mother committing suicide. At the age of five your father started beating you because you weren't physically strong enough. When he couldn't take it out on you, he would turn to your mother. Y/n never liked using his healing quirk since it was his dads but once you found out the wounds transferred to himself, he loved began to love the idea the idea.

Appearance
6 feet tall
Black hair
Dull gray eyes

This story includes the following:
1. Abuse
2. Strong language
3. Blood
4. Weapons
5. Suicide

⚠️Read at your own risk⚠️

Warnings will be put at the top of each chapter

This story does not include the following:
1. Sexual activity

Bonus

At one point you begin to love to use your healing quirk, you are very suicidal and think of your healing as self harm. (Which, in a way, it is) Although you have never tried to heal the dead, you still think about trying, just to save your mother. (Mineta as a bully AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of MHA or any of the characters!