Author's Note - 9/7/2021

Hello again everyone! Sunshine is officially published and updates are happening every Wednesday and Saturday! While that one is being updated weekly, I'm also working on the sequel to Wife of Vladimir, which is Son of Dracula. OG readers probably remember it, but for those that are new, Son of Dracula follows Vladimir and Rosetta's second son, Leonardo, into adulthood! It takes place nearly 15 years after the events of WoV and shows how everything, and everyone, has changed.

I finished Son of Dracula nearly two years ago (which is wild to think about!) and had it up for a while, but when I decided to rewrite the entire series end of last year, I took it down so that new readers could be surprised just as the og readers were. The current plan is to work on it and add a few more elements in that keep it consistent with both Wife of Vladimir and Sunshine, and then it will be posted too and updates will happen alongside Sunshine. (hopefully!)

Since my last author's note, I've officially added 3 more books to this series! (If you've looked at Sunshine, you've probably noticed the extra titles) As of now, this is the current line up, and my list for the order I plan to work on them in.

Wife of Vladimir

Sunshine

Son of Dracula

Child of the Stars - the finale to the Wife of Vladimir trilogy, takes place months after the epilogue of SoD and follows our beloved family to the end of their journey.

Starlight - Companion novel to Son of Dracula, much in the style of Sunshine. It will be told through the POV of a new character that is introduced in SoD.

Serenity - Companion novel to Child of the Stars, also in the style of Sunshine and Starlight. This one will be told through the POV of a new character introduced in CotS

Symphony - Last book in the entire series, is a stand alone novella that follows the life of Caelum Dracula (Vladimir and Rosetta's youngest son) after the events of CotS, told through the POV of a character that is introduced at the very end of CotS, but isn't seen much.

I can't wait to complete all of these and show them to you all very soon! If you have any questions or comments, please let me know! <3

Until then, please enjoy Sunshine! I hope you all love it as much as I loved working on it!

~AnissaMarie