Author's Note - 5/4/22

Hi everyone! I have some very exciting news! I have just published my official Patreon page! I'm thrilled with how it's looking so far and I'm curious to see how it all goes. I hope you will consider checking it out and simply looking at some of the fun things I have to offer! Throughout the tiers, there will be plenty of content that includes all of my stories (Dear Diary, The Dragons' Crystal, Flames series, Wife of Vladimir series) There will be exclusive content posted from Smoke and Son of Dracula (Both sequels that have been either not fully published or not published at all), writing help, and the option to request different one-shot stories of your favorite characters from any of my stories!

The official link is patreon.com/anissamarie907

If the link above doesn't work, I have it posted in both my most recent status and in the About/Bio section of my profile. If you are interested in checking it out and are still struggling with how to get it, simply message me and I'll send the link!

Regardless if you subscribe or not, I would like to take this time to remind everyone that I love and appreciate every single one of you. I see every like, comment, and heart/subscribe to my stories and each fills me with an unmatched giddy smile. I can't wait to be able to provide published versions of the stories you all love so much. Your continued support has gotten me through each hurdle that comes with writing.

Love,

AnissaMarie