Chapter 11

"I can't believe I lost my virgin kiss in a fucking arcade just yesterday."

Jisoo stops all her activities when the blonde was back at the counter to annoy the hell out of her again. She glowers intently at Lisa with furrowed brows, nowhere was she getting the idea how the blonde should be complaining.

"At least someone wants to kiss you. Put that god-complex down for a second will you?"

"I am! I've been putting it down for her all these while otherwise I wouldn't even be coming to the arcade this many times!"

"Okay? And what's so bad about losing your first kiss in an arcade?" Jisoo paused, clearly not entertained by this conversation, "I would want to have my first kiss in an arcade."

"That's obviously because I don't like the arcade? And I'm not you. I don't know, maybe the games are starting to feel alright. But I just never imagined—"

"Okay, get over it. It's not as bad as it sounds. How much would you rate the experience?"

"Life-altering. I give it an infinity out of ten."

"See? You wouldn't change it for the world, even if it was at a place you hate. Therefore, there's no need to complain." The chestnut head flicked her fingers at Lisa's face, and the latter scoffed because of how right her friend was. She turns to look around the place, while Jisoo got back to attending the counter.

"How often does Jennie come in the afternoon?"

"Quite often, I suppose? Recently, well I assume because of you, she's been coming regularly at night, close to midnight. But she used to come during the afternoons more."

Lisa beams with satisfaction, a smug look appearing right after and Jisoo notices.

"I shouldn't have said that, it just boosted your complex, didn't it?"

"Absolutely."

"Ugh. Okay, now fuck off, I'm trying to work." She irked.

That leaves the blonde heading off to her favourite store right on the other end of the mall. She had no reason to stay in the arcade and was planning on hanging around for a few more hours until the brunette would arrive. She was going to wait for her favourite girl.

It takes Lisa almost all her will-power to stop the thought of their kiss from recurring in her mind. It was on replay, and it was just testing the blonde's patience at this point. She dropped whatever she was doing and went out the store, wandering around the mall to try and distract herself. Her favourite store was of no help, and it was the first time it failed to put peace to her mind.

Lisa didn't know how time passed this quickly, but all she could decipher was the bright look on Jennie's face when the latter was taking the escalator up to where the arcade was.

The blonde wanted to move, but only found herself rooted to the ground while her eyes trailed as the brunette practically hopped her way over when she spotted her, a wide gummy smile on her face.

"You came straight from school today?"

"Yeah, I was staying back to finish up a cosmology assignment with my group." Jennie's cheek blossomed, "What have you been doing?"

"Physically? I've been aimlessly wandering around the mall for about six hours now. Mentally? To be very honest, I've just been thinking about you."

"Flirt." The brunette commented with cheeky smile.

"Serious!"

"I'm just saying," Jennie banters before peering towards the arcade in a distance, "Why didn't you wait for me in there? Wouldn't standing out here make your legs sore?"