Chapter 19

The platinum blondie makes her way into the arcade that Lisa and Jennie used to hang out at almost two weeks after the brazen and nuisance of an argument the three of them had just a distance outside the bookstore.

When she enters, her eyes searched for a certain blonde.

Lisa hadn't been at the bookstore since the argument, and it was clearly because of the argument they had. So Rosé just had a feeling she was going to be here.

She carelessly makes her way furthest into the arcade and reaches the counter. However, when she was about to turn back and leave when there was no sign of her target, a voice disrupts her dilating eyes and she turns to the owner of it.

"Unless you're here for the games, you are advised to leave before you scare the kids away with those horrid stares you're giving out."

Rosé finds a chestnut haired girl that looked her age analysing her like she was a criminal the moment their eyes met. At first the stare was passive, but the longer the latter observed, the harder and scarier her stare got. She was now death glaring the shit out of Rosé.

"Oh hell no lady, you better back the fuck up! This is our territory and your trespassing ass has got to go!" She grits her teeth, "I've heard about you, bitchass."

Rosé's eyebrows lift in confusion, "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"Of course you don't. But if it rings a bell, a friend of mine is on bad terms with her girlfriend because of a certain someone. And who might that be?"

"I'm not sure I know who you're referring to-"

"I'm talking about you, you wicked female species. Just so you know, your looks might be splendid or whatever but it still wouldn't make up for that bitch of an attitude you have. I saw you guys quarrelling on the other side of this mall when I was making my way here to work weeks back and I heard everything. You fucking sly wench."

The platinum blondie pursed her lips, finally getting the memo, "Yeah, about that-"

"I'm Jisoo, by the way." She cuts her off impolitely, "And your pussy excuses aren't exactly worthy of my ears so I don't think I'd want to waste my time listening to them to be very honest, but I'm only going to ask you this." The girl paused, she wasn't taking no shit from a girl she barely knew. The same girl who tried to bitch her way through her best friend's relationship just because she was jealous.

"Why did you lie?" Her voice was demanding, it didn't really sound like a question, rather more of a warning.

"I don't think you have the right to meddle in this." Jisoo widens her eyes at Rosé's audacity.

"And you think you have the right to meddle in Lisa and Jennie's relationship? What kind of hypocrite am I even talking to? I knew hot girls were generally bitches but you're a really shrewd person, aren't you? So much for you saying you're 'trying to look out for your best friend' when I'm literally doing the same. The difference between me and you is one, I'm not a bitch. And two, I genuinely care about them unlike you, blondie, who's trying so hard to validate your own feelings by tearing them apart. Looking out for Jennie, my ass."

Rosé frowned, and Jisoo sees the way the glint in her eyes fade out. She almost feels bad for the girl in front of her, but the harshness in her tone was no regret.

"I'm sorry if that came out wrong, I just thought Lisa was the one who deserves to hear my explanation and apology because she was the one being directly affected."

"Well at least you would admit to that." Jisoo folds her arms, leaning closer dangerously. She wouldn't deny to herself that this girl intrigued her, although she could be a much better person.