Chapter 3: Ben Thompson

Peter  led her into the principal's office. 

"Hello Principal Teague. This is Morgan Stark. Your newest student." Peter said.

Principal Teague smiled. Morgan shyly smiled back.

"We're very glad you're here at our school. I have someone here to show you around the school, ok. Here's your schedule. Ben, you can come in now!" Principal Teague called into the hall.

A brunette boy came in with a red and black jacket. He smiled at Peter and Morgan.

"Morgan Stark, this is Ben Thompson. He's in a few of your classes. Peter, you might remember his older brother. Flash?" Teague introduced.

Peter grimaced but nodded.

"Now Ben, I want you to show Morgan around and take her to where all of her classes will be." Teague shooed them both off.

Morgan sighed.

"So you're Morgan." Ben attempted small talk.

"I thought that much was obvious." She replied smirking.

Ben almost choked.

"So this is the Computer Labs room," Ben droned on, obviously bored.

They had made it to English when Morgan spoke up.

"Actually, I think I can figure it out myself. So we can go back now."

Ben nodded.

"So tomorrow. Are you going on the Subway or bus?" He asked, turning them around.

"I'm taking the subway. My mom doesn't want me to. But I'm not listening." Morgan said, shrugging.

"Well then I'll see you tomorrow." Ben said.