Chapter 7: Success

Morgan and her friends gathered around her room. Athena and Ben were going over the Regulations of the contest since Fred and George weren't the best at following rules. George was sitting on her bed upside. Fred was staring at a tarpaulin covered something.

"What is this?" He asked.

Morgan blushed.

"Time machine to get my father back. It works except for the last configurations. Which I cannot figure out for the life of me." she said, despairingly.

"I could look at it." Fred offered.

Morgans' face instantly lighted up.

"REALLY?! YES!" Morgan shouted, jumping out of her seat to watch him.

As Fred typed away on the keyboard and clicked buttons, they watched him in silence. Finally, he was finished.

"Want to try another run?" He asked.

Morgan nodded. Fred pressed the green button. The machine brightened and they were all blinded for a bit. 

"Woah." A male voice said from the machine.

Morgan turned pale and turned around. Her face lit up even more.

"DADDY!!" She screamed. 

"Mr. Stark!" 

"TONY!" 

Peter and Pepper said as they came in with food. The food that was dropped the minute they walked in.

"What? MORGAN STARK, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Pepper screamed almost angry.

"It's a time machine. I brought him back." Morgan said, shrinking back.

Tony looked very proud of his daughter. Pepper looked happy bit a bit nervous. Peter was all smiles. 

"And I'm very thankful for that." Tony said, wrapping his daughter in a hug.

"Now, how long have I been dead?" Tony asked.

"Ten. I'm fourteen now." Morgan said, gazing at her adored father. 

"I love you so much. And I'm so sorry, I missed so much." Tony said, kneeling down next to her.

"Don't worry. I'll always love you two thousand." Morgan smiled.

"And Pepper, I love you so much. I missed you. I'm so sorry. Peter, you grew up without me. Both of my children grew up without me." Tony said, crying.

"It's ok. You're here now." Morgan said as the Starks and Peter came in with a group hug.