Chapter 5: Nerd!!!

I smile as we enter into the Computer Lab Classroom. I love computers. And Jarvis. And Friday. And Happy.

Fred and George were talking about some prank involving the teacher's lounge security pad. Athena and Ben were geeking out about some new horror movie. I was glad they had already accepted that I was a quiet person and was a bit uncomfortable around too many people.

They did know that if I wanted to say something. I would say it.

"Ah, you must be Morgan Stark. I'm Mrs. Umberon. We're thrilled to have you here at our prestigious school." She said, in way too flowery and sugary sweet voice.

I knew a suck up when I saw one. The twins were snickering and and silently mimicking Mrs. Umberon's movements. Morgan deadpanned but held back a laugh.

"It's prestigious not prestigeesous. I just thought you'd like to know, you being a teacher and all." Morgan corrected.

Mrs. Umberon's eyes darkened. Morgan didn't flinch. The twins, Athena, and Ben all took a step back. They could feel the silent wrath radiating from her.

"You four can sit in the back right corner." She said, making the mistake to have them sit together.

"And that my friends is how you get rid of suck ups." Morgan said, matter of factly.

"I think I know what my favorite class is now. Umberon vs. Stark! Who will win?" Fred said, doing Jazz hands. 

Morgan just smiled and pointed to herself as if it was obvious.

"Now class, for this project we will be brainstorming plans for the science fair. This project spreads across all of the tech classes and will account for a fourth of your grade. I want a list of ideas from each of your groups by the end of class." Umberon announced.

"Here are pamphlets with the rules and regulations." She said, handing a pamphlet to each group.

"So what are we going to do?" Athena asked.

"Why don't you tell me what you all like to do and maybe we can figure something out. I'll go first. I like to meddle in nuclear energy, time, and computer stuff, robotics and the works. I'm a Stark." Morgan said.

"I like to design things. Like super suits, outfits, rooms, hideouts, the works." Athena said, dreamily.

Fred and George answered together.

"We're good strategists."

"Yes, we're great at planning."

"We also like to play pranks." 

"And love to eat food." They finished.

Ben went next.

"I work at my brother's mechanic shop. So I'm good with cars and robots. I'm also good at coding." He said. 

"So any ideas? Each of us have our specialties which is great." Morgan said.

"We could make a robot." Ben suggested.

"But everyone else will be doing that as well." George said.

"But it could fly." Athena added.

Ben nodded.

"I can get us wings." He offered.

"But what does this flying robot do? What is it's purpose?" Fred asked.

This is when Morgan spoke up.

"We could use it for surveillance. If we put a GPS system into the robot, it could have a daily route to monitor criminal activity. And so it doesn't go into a pattern we can put a randomizing algorithm. If we could mass produce them, we could have the whole city patrolled by them but we would have make sure they couldn't be hacked. And if we don't win, they will be great for getting an eye on the city." Morgan finished.

"I think we've got a plan."

A/N

As you have probably guessed Umberon/Umbridge is pretty much the same thing.