Chapter 4: Real First Day

Morgan walked into the school trying her best not to fall asleep. She hadn't slept at all the previous night. She had had a major break through in bringing her father back and had continued the work into the morning hours.

She leaned against her locker and yawned. She opened it up and then shut it. 

"I need chocolate. Can I help you?" She turned toward a semi tan brunette who was wearing a cowgirl hat.

"Oh, are you Morgan Stark?" She asked.

"The one and only." Morgan answered.

"Oh My Gosh! That is so cool. I'm Athena Leeds! I'm Ned Leed's younger but much better sister." Athena smiled brightly.

Morgan smiled at her. 

"Oh, you're Peter's best friends younger sister!" Morgan  realized.

Athena nodded.

"Come on. We have English first." Athena dragged Morgan towards the classroom.

Morgan waved at Ben and he pulled her down into a seat beside him. Athena sat across from them since the rest of the seats at Morgan and Ben's table were filled with a set of red headed twins.

"I'm Fred and this is my brother George." The one on the left introduced himself.

"I'm Morgan Stark. Very nice to meet you." Morgan replied.

Morgan would have never been able to tell them apart except for a hearing aid in George's left ear.

"Nice to meet you too. So before class starts, what's the best prank you've ever played?" George asked.

"Oh, I pranked Uncle Scott. I replaced his ants with robotic ones and they attacked him. He never found out it was me though." Morgan smiled.

"Welcome to English Class!" The teacher said.

Morgan sighed and buckled down for eight hours of torture.