Prologue

"YOU MUST REALLY THINK I'M FUCKING STUPID, HUH DEKU?!" The blonde male yelled at him. Sparks emerged very so slightly in his palms.

Midoriya even took a step back in caution. He very much knew that his childhood friend would not hesitate to attack. "K-Kacchan-"

"YOU THINK I DON'T FUCKING KNOW?!" Bakugou wouldn't let the green-haired boy speak. "YOU JUST HAD TO-" he came to a sudden stop when another presence approached close by.

"Oh sorry...." Shizuka blinked, staring at the younger males before her. A trash bag was in her hands but she didn't expect to come across....whatever this was.

"S-Senpai!" Midoriya sputtered red at the sight of her. He was even more surprised at how quickly Bakugou became silent. He wouldn't have...

Shizuka furrowed her brows at these two. One was so nervous as if she had caught them committing a crime while the other...yeah he was standing silently and staring at her. Eerily so.

Her lips parted open forming a small circle once she realized what was going on. "I see. Pardon my intrusion." Her shoulders slumped as she nonchalantly threw her trash bag into the large bins. "My apologies for interrupting your confession. Good luck," she passed a small smile before turning her back to them.

Whatever trance Bakugou found himself in, shattered at her comment. "HUH?! THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS?!" He was back to yelling again. Even Midoriya shrieked in alarm, denying her claims.

The white-haired girl was no longer paying any mind to their words as she walked back to her dorm. Her head was already overthrown by her thoughts. She didn't know people do such things near disposal areas these days. She learns new things every day...she nodded to herself. Interesting.

Stiff laughter barely escaped her lips. Her grey eyes were glued to her phone, brushing a black lock away from her face. There she lay in her bed, all alone in her room while wearing a red plaid shirt with sleeves pulled up and blue jeans short.

It was a lovely day with surprisingly sunny weather after weeks of rain. Such a beautiful day to go outside...and here she was reading a chapter of a BNHA fanfiction. She really likes this author's character insert and her interactions with the original casts.

Although, her attention was locked on with the rest of the story. She was so distracted by the device in her hands that she failed to notice the knocking at her doors.

"Tsubaki-chan?" Her mother had opened the door herself, seeing how the said girl didn't answer to her knocking. The older woman frowned upon the sight of her daughter lying in bed. "Tsubaki-chan!" She called louder, surprising the short-haired girl.

Tsubaki shot up from her bed, blinking when she finally discovered the presence of her mother. "Eh? Okaa-san?" She pulled an earbud out. Mother. She hadn't heard her mother with the music bursting through her ears as she read. "Gomen, I didn't hear you..." She smiled sheepishly at her mother's disapproved look. Sorry.

Her mother had told her, again and again, to stop listening to music with her earbuds so often or she'll end up becoming deaf sooner. The woman especially disliked it when her daughter failed to hear her calls.

"So you needed something?" Tsubaki quickly tried to shift the conversation. She reminded her mother why she was calling her. Hopefully, she could avoid another scolding.

"Ah right, we ran out of milk and bread so could you please run to the store real quick?" Her mother asked, which caused a frown to grow upon Tsubaki's face. "Huh? But..." She stared longingly at her phone. It was a weekend and she had full intention of wasting it by lazing in her room. She didn't plan to leave her room, much less the house.