Chapter 3 [Level 1? Dang, That's Not Good]

A new day had come faster than Tsubaki anticipated. What's more, she didn't expect that they were gonna start their journey that very day.

"Wait, today?!" Erina gaped, gripping onto her bow tightly. They now stood before the King in the throne room. "I don't even know how to use this weapon yet!" The blonde was panicking.

"You should start your journey as soon as possible," King Cedus said, looking grim. "The Demon King's army is only growing stronger, the more we wait. It's a matter of time before..." He simply left it at that, letting their imaginations think of the worse possibility.

Pressure began to befall upon the four girls. Their weapons felt heavy in their clutches.

"Have you checked your status?" Clef suddenly asked them. The blonde mage had taken them by surprise, they were quite unfamiliar with what he meant.

Tsubaki furrowed her brows, "sorry what? Um, I don't think we know how..." She said, causing the mage to sigh.

"Just call out [[Status]] and it will be revealed before you," Clef instructed as he placed his hands forward.

"Okay...[[Status]]?" The short-haired girl tried in which she flinched when a sudden holographic screen appeared before her. "W-Woah..." She bulged her eyes in awe. It was like those fantasy games alright.

————————————————————

[TSUBAKI FUTABA]

————————————————————

LEVEL [1] EXP: [0]

HP: [100] MP: [100]

Title: - Fire God: Imlios's Champion

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Race: [Summoned Hero]

Class: [Swordwoman]

————————————————————

STATS

————————————————————

Strength: ★★

Defence: ★

Speed: ★★★

Agility: ★★

Magic: - Fire Affinity [Level 1]

Weapon: - The Vermilion Sword [Divine]

————————————————————

Though Tsubaki did narrow her eyes at her status. "Level 1?" She frowned. That wasn't good. She didn't even get those cheat codes? Unfair.

"This is some sci-fi shit..." Kiyo muttered under her breath which earned her an elbow. "Language," Erina whispered scoldingly.

Ignoring them probably, Clef continued his explanation. "It's Status Magic. It allows you..." He coughed. "As the name suggests, see your current status including affinity magics, skills, etc..." the blonde mage then opened his own status as an example. "As you can see, you four are currently Level 1. Thus you must gain more experience and train to increase your status by fighting monsters, clearing dungeons and so on," he informed.