Chapter 4 [Woah, An Actual Slime]

"Woah..." Tsubaki opened her mouth in awe. "It's an actual slime" she bent down towards the blue slimy creature. "It's pretty cute" she poked its head, making it bounce with each touch. A smile crawled onto her face, having such joy watching it...

...Then that same smile quickly turned sinister as she pulled out her sword. "Let's kill it."

The short-haired girl began to repeatedly stab the small monster with her sword. A maniacal giggle escaped her lips as flames arose from her blade. The once blue slime was now a splatted blue stain.

"Savage..." Lucas commented, sounding nonchalant while the rest of her party sweatdropped and probably looked disturbed.

"Ah sorry," Tsubaki whipped her cheek that was splattered with some of the slime. "It was so cute and squishy-looking, I couldn't help it." She smiled. Though she noticed something odd had popped up in her vision, glowing neon yellow.

[1 EXP⇧]

"Exp?" The short-haired girl blinked at its sudden appearance. "Hold up...[[Status]]." She called forth as the familiar holographic appeared before her.

———————————————————
[TSUBAKI FUTABA]
———————————————————
LEVEL [1]       EXP: [1]

HP: [95/100]    MP: [90/100]

Title: - Fire God: Imlios's Champion

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Race: [Summoned Hero]

Class: [Swordwoman]

———————————————————
STATS
———————————————————
Strength: ★★
Defence: ★
Speed: ★★★
Agility: ★★

Magic: - Fire Affinity [Level 1]

Weapon: - The Vermilion Sword [Divine]
———————————————————

"Huh...it's really like a game," Tsubaki muttered. It seems the stats system followed a basic level-based progression system. She would reckon that with the defeat of each monster, she'll gain more EXP points depending on the levels of those defeated monsters. And thus, the increasing EXP points will allow her to level up.

Therefore, her abilities will grow stronger along with the increase in EXP points to allow her to get to the next level. Basically, her level would be determined by her skills and experience.

"Okay, pretty easy to understand," the short-haired girl hummed to herself before closing her status. At least that's what she understood from the system. She'll have to explore more about it in her journey.

Tsubaki then shifted her gaze to her party members. "Um guys, is Exp split between party members if the whole party works together to defeat a monster?" She asked, still quite unfamiliar with the system of this world.

Madia blinked at her question. "Didn't you know? The amount of Exp gathered would be split between members depending on the work they contributed." The redhead mage informed her. "Meaning, for a hero to gain most Exp, it would be ideal for you to deliver the finishing blow."