Percy

Finally, the torturous classes were over. After quickly shuffling away from his ELA class, Percy walked confidently towards his after school club: E-Sports. Inside, Derek was just getting set up. Derek wore the sickest sunglasses you've ever seen. He actually got in trouble a few times for refusing to take them off when asked. He always gave the same excuse:
"What's the point in living if I can't be beautiful?"
In reality, he used them to hide his eyes. He had a pretty severe case of heterochromia, and by severe I mean one eye was sky blue and the other was such a dark brown you'd mistake it for black if you saw him.
"Hey Perceus," he said not looking. Perceus was a nickname he had given Percy in 7th grade, and it stuck.
"Greetings bitch," Percy replied, sitting down at the computer next to him. They were the only two kids in the e-sports club since Mr. Quinn had a heart attack. He'll wake up though. Some day. Percy and Derek didn't even know if they were allowed to be in there, but 8 weeks later and they hadn't been told otherwise.
They practiced a little while and then walked home. On the way home some clouds started to gather and they felt the first little droplets of rain.
"Dude, we've gotta hurry or we're gonna get soaked," Derek said.
"Man I don't feel like running. If I soak, I soak," Percy replied. He actually didn't want to get wet, but he knew if they started running he'd lag behind quite a bit.
"If you don't wanna get wet you can just go on ahe-" He was cut off by the feeling of hands on the back of his legs and neck. Before he knew it he was being bridal carried by his best friend, running away from the rain. When they got to Percy's house, Derek dropped him on his feet.
"I never pegged you for the muscular type," Percy said.
"Bro, you weigh like two pounds. A kitten could carry you," Derek replied, not even out of breath.
There was an awkward silence between the two of them. Then a moment of stressed realization.
"Crap, I forgot my bike at school," Percy said finally.
"Dude it's okay, we can walk together again tomorrow and you can pick it up on the way home," Derek replied calmly.
"Okay, I guess that works,"
"I know it does, because I'm a genius,"
Percy held back a laugh, "Yeah sure, just don't be late, or I'm walking without you,"
"Of course, my Lord," Derek said dramatically, before doing an even more dramatic bow.
"Jesus, just go home before I get the dogs to chase you down the street,"
"Of course, but I don't think your Chihuahua could do very much damage," he said walking down the steps, eventually out of earshot.
Percy unlocked the front door and went inside, only to find his dad listening in on that entire conversation. First a moment of silence. Then absolute fury.
"DAD WHAT THE SHIT!" Percy yelled. His dad ran out the back door and while in the back yard he yelled
"LANGUAGE" and hopped the fence. Percy had expected his dad to run, but hopping the fence was new. Which was weird because they lived in between three houses, so he would have ended up in someone else's backyard. He figured the best course of action would be to make a sandwich and shower, while he waited for his dad to sneak back into the house.