Derek

TW: References to sexual and physical assault
Read with caution

Derek went to meet with Percy to also meet up with Lily who would be writing their essays for them. Lily was a strange individual. She liked normal things like anime, manga, video games, and other teenage/geek activities. She ran a small business doing homework assignments or class projects for Derek's fellow students. It was quite convenient at times when you were in a pinch and needed to skate past with a good grade. But for particular people, she changed the prices. Instead of $30 for an essay, she might change it to a hug, or a kiss on the forehead. Or maybe even a kiss on the cheek if you were really unlucky. 

Fortunately, all Derek had to do was give her a kiss on the forehead. After that he watched Percy step up to her and Lily whispered something in his ear. It visibly startled him, because he jumped and backed off. 

"I'm not gonna write it unless you do it,". She said matter-of-factly. Percy looked like he decided he had no other choice. Derek wondered what she had asked him to do.

Percy looked around as if to make sure no one was around to see. They were hiding in one of the school's allies for water fountains and by the bathrooms, so they were perfectly alone. So again Percy stepped back towards her, and to Derek's surprise, grabbed her breast. Only his right hand. His left hand he used to cradle her head, and then ultimately Percy kissed her. Right on the mouth. For about eight seconds. Wow. When he pulled back Percy didn't have any specific emotion. After Lily handed over the essay, Percy took it and ran straight into the men's bathroom. 

"Thanks again Lils," Derek said, and she nodded her head, grabbed her bag, and left. Derek followed her into the bathroom.

"PERCIUS WHAT DID SHE ASK YOU TO DO?' Derek asked when he saw Percy washing his mouth out at the sink. 

After he spat out the water, he said, "She asked me to treat her like a pornstar," That was a complete and utter surprise. Usually Lily gave specific instructions on what she wanted to happen. But this time she left Percy to his imagination. Which meant he had added the boob grab in himself. 

"DAAAMMMMNNNN Percius! You whore!" Derek said. Percy didn't look happy. But hey, they got their essays so mission completed. "But seriously dude, what did she taste like?" 

"Like cheese and a monster energy drink, if that's even possible," 

"Wow. Well, with moves like that, you're lucky I don't ask you to treat me like a pornstar," Percy didn't respond but held back laughter. It was worth it to Derek.

When Percy went to class, Derek stayed back to use the bathroom in peace and then head to chemistry. In the hallway though, he was stopped by the worst possible person.

"Hey Derek, long time no see," Finn said.

"Look, man, I don't need any trouble I just wanna get to class,"

"Oh, but I do. Follow me back into the bathroom will ya?" Finn grabbed Derek's shoulders and with the strong force of a basketball player moved him into the bathroom he had just come out of. After he locked the door behind him, he stalked towards Derek. Grabbing his left arm and head with his arms and pushing his torso against the wall with his hips, Finn forced Derek into a sloppy kiss. Derek, naturally, pushed him off but said nothing.

"What? Just because it's been a while doesn't mean it's wrong," Finn said, starting back in for another. Derek shoved him back.

"What do you want Finn," he asked irritated.

"Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a little double date with my girlfriend and her little boy toy,"

"Hey, first of all, Percy isn't anyone's boy toy. Not even little-miss-perfects. And secondly, absolutely not,"
"Why not?" Finn asked, pouting.
"Oh I don't know, let's start with the fact that you literally abused me all of freshman year. Or that you completely ghosted me the moment you got onto the basketball team. How about that Finn?"
He thought for a moment. Then said, "You know what? You're right. I'll just go alone, and when Percy goes to the bathroom, I'll just have to join him," Derek went silent. After a few moments Finn said "What I mean to say is I'll fuck your little friend right in a public bathroom," Still, Derek was silent. Waiting.
"I thought your girlfriend was dating him," Derek said.
"Oh I'll make sure he keeps his mouth shut. Just like I did with you,"
"You're demented,"
"No actually, I'm horny,"
"Fine I'll go,"
"Good boy," Finn was quiet for a moment, then said, "Well this little encounter has gotten me awfully turned on. Mind... giving me a hand?" Derek hesitated, but followed him into a stall where he did. Give him a hand. After that little fiasco, he cleaned himself up the best he could and went to class.