Via

Since she didn't have a car, Via got a ride to the craft store with Finn. Being the Scorpio that he is, Finn tried to spark up some conversation. In the worst possible way.
"Soooo...has he kissed you yet?"
"FINN WHAT THE HELL?" Via said punching him in the shoulder.
"Well anyway, you think he's cute right?" He said, totally ignoring the punch. Via didn't know what to say. Sure she thought Percy was cute, but that didn't really matter. There was a surprisingly large number of attractive people at her school. A good amount had actually asked her on a date. And she'd gone, only to find that they were complete and total douche bags. Of course, the crowd she usually hung with were much different than Percy. They were more like, well Finn. Intense.
"You really should give him a chance. I bet right now he's working really hard on his part of the project. Him and his friend whats-his-name,"
"Derek?"
"Yeah him. Oh weird, I think I used to bully him in middle school,"
"What? Why?"
"Well he had these weird eyes that were two different colors. I think that's actually why he started wearing those sunglasses all the time,"
"Well that's good to know," Via hadn't pegged Finn as the bullying type.
After grabbing the elephant toothpaste supplies they got walked back to the car. Nothing was really said on the way back. Finn had put one of his Spotify playlists on the car radio.
When he stopped at her house they waved goodbye and Via went inside.

A couple of hours passed and is was a quarter after six. Via had looked up tutorials on how to make an Elephant Toothpast experiment. It looked simple enough. She didn't really feel like going to bed right away, and started scrolling on her phone. Thinking about what Finn had said, she decided to give Percy a try.
Percival

Hey Percy?

...
Her message was marked as read. The bubbles showed up indicating that he was typing, then they disappeared. And reappeared again. They did that a couple more times until a message popped up.

Hey

So i know we kind of just met and all but would you maybe wanna go on a double date with my friend and i this Saturday? I was thinking probably 2 at the Speingsteen mall?

...

Yeah that sounds perfect, I'll be there 👍