Tell me more part2

I slowly back up getting nervous, oh god why didn't I just tell the truth! Now I'm gonna get punished by da- I mean Corey..haha yeah Corey..

As I step back he gets closer, I slowly try walking towards the door to escape. But Corey wraps his arm around my waist before I can. "Where do you think you're going love~?", he says in a low, calm, yet almost demanding tone. I slowly look up and shiver at the very thought of our eye's meeting. What is he gonna do? What kind of punishment will I get? Will it hurt..will I like it?
All these questions run through my head, then our eye's meet and it's suddenly quite. As if, my mind went blank and I have forgotten what I was even thinking. Because now, all that I can think about is the feeling of his arm around me. The burning gaze of his beautiful ,brown eyes that bring me back to the ground. The feeling of his fingers tips that seem to have made it's way to my head. I stay quiet for a minute before I hear him speak again. "I asked a question, won't you answer for me love", he say more gentle then before. I stutter and fumble over my words, "re-run away n-no drink wader..".

I bite my lip at how stupid I sound and lower my head. I figet with my hands, as I notice his hand slowly making it's way to my head. As if scared to touch me without permission. I hesitate for a second before saying "I-it's okie". When I say this he pats my head and let's out a sigh of relief. "Ok, I understand...will you drink some now?..for me?"

I figet and shift under his hand not wanting to, but I nod my head yes. He takes my hand and we walk down stairs. To be honest, I've never been more happier that my mom's not home.
And just like that he pours me a class of water with a straw so I, won't spill it. It felt so natural, me sitting in my chair swinging my feet back and forth. As I watch him slyly make me a sandwich after washing his hands. Guess he figured I didn't eat either huh...true though. I hum as I wait and slowly get bored. I hop down off my chair and hop to the couch, putting on witch tiktoks. For some reason when I'm slipping they, calm me.

I watch and get entranced, completely forgetting that Corey's even here. Until I feel the coldness of the cup on my head. "Here you go" he says as he holds out a plate with a sandwich on it. "Th-thank you" I take the plate onto my lap and go back to watching the tv. As I zone out Corey sits beside me, it was nice and warm. The feeling of comfort, he didn't sit to close but also no to far as to please me. It mad me happy that he put my feelings first.
After a while I find myself leaning against his shoulders, clinging to his waist. It was nice.

We didn't say much, just things about our self's from here and there. Maybe it's cause at the moment I wasn't able to form a whole sentence. But Corey was patient and understanding, he waited even when I just ended up babbling.

"So da favit cowor is bwu nu wello otay", I say holding and swinging his arms around. He chuckles at this and nods "hmmm I don't know, yellows pretty cool". I pout then laugh and hop around Corey. "Bwu ish bweter bwu ish bweter bwu ish bweter", I stick out my tongue and run upstairs taunting him. Ughjsjsh I feel bubbly and sooo freaking happy. Yay!
I wait at the top of the stars, peeking around the corner to see if he's coming. I wait for what seems like hours ( only half a minute) before I hear foot steps. I glance over and see Corey at the bottom of the stairs with his, arms crossed and a stern look on his face. "Little miss" he says and it seemed like the house fell silent. His voice was assertive yet calm, it shocked me a little. "Y-yes?" ,I respond still behind the corner watching him.
"Come down here", this time it was more like his usual voice then before. I slowly walk down the stairs and stop, when I'm standing in front of him.
I suddenly get this feeling like I did something wrong. I pout a bit and wait for him to speak. I can feel his disapproving eyes looking down at me. "Now little one, we don't run in the house you could get hurt", he says in a kinda sad voice.
I look up pouting and figet with my fingers. "Is sowy dada..." I figet and tug on his sleeve. I wait looking at him and I see a smile, slowly spreading across his face. "Why smile dada?", he chuckles and says"cause you called me dada".

Slow burn for these two ~w~