Break me down: part 1

Once he's gone I rush back to lunch and tell beck everything.
Beck told me not to worry and that he must be bluffing just to get to me.
But even though they said that, after school they picked up thier girlfriend and insisted on taking her home.

            Once they drops me off , we say our goodbyes and I make my way to my room. I don't say "hey" or "I'll be down soon", I just walk. The moment the door closes I sink to the ground and tremble. It was like a tension that was there but I didn't realize until now. I could feel myself dripping between trembling legs. Breathing heavy as the fire in my body spread.
This overwhelming sensation seems to be consuming me slowly.
I close my eyes and try calming down, but the moment I do I remember.  I remember the hotness of his breath against my ear. The way he looked at me, how he spoke, and that strang feeling when he messes with my hair...

      Soon I find myself crawling to the bathroom. I run me some water and strip.
I take deep breaths as I slide into the tub, letting my body soak. "Hah" I sigh and try to relax, letting everything sink in. Who does he think he is anyways, I mean really. It's his first day of school and he's already playin games. It's irritating honestly but I guess I should just forget it. I hop out the tub, slip into an oversized shirt and sleep.
"WAKE UP", I wake up to my sister yelling in my ear, shaking me. "I'm up" I say irritated as I push her. I go to get up and I suddenly feel this heaviness . I brush it off as nothing and get ready for school.  After getting ready I go outside and wait for beck. About 3 minutes pass when I get a text from beck saying "I picked up Jay Jay first, on my way now". I sigh and tug on my sleeve.  I knew they were worried about what Corey said.
Soon they arrive and we head to school. I put in my earphones and zone out. I didn't even realize that we had already made it to school when I finally looked up. I hop out the car not waiting for beck and head to class.

          I sigh and take a seat in the back. I put my head down and keep quiet for most of class. Once the ball rings I quickly get up and make my way to my next class. As I'm walking I feel it again. That sudden feeling to fall to my knees and wait. My legs begin to shake and it becomes hard to walk. Thankfully I get to my locker and lean on it. I take deep breaths and ball up my fist. Oh fuck this what now! I start to get irritated when I hear" ~hey you ok~". His voice sends shivers down my spine and makes my knees buckle . I turn around and see him, the look of worry on his face confuses me . "~Hey come here~" he pulls me into his arms and ahh. I melt, I feel all the tension in my shoulders disappear. But I push away , why the heck is he touching me so casually.  I roll my eyes and ask " what do you want?". When i say this he gives me this irritated look. "Well let's see, you looked like you were in pain so I came to see what was wrong. But my bad for caring", he scoffs and turns to walk away. Ha , whaow just like that he irritates me even more. You know that....as I go off in my mind I feel a hand on my head. When I look up and see him looking down at me. Wha..how did..."it seems like your going through a runt. You should go to you dom and talk to them about it". "Wait...what?", I say kinda drowsy leaning on him. I'm so confused what's going on, I can barely stand and I'm pretty sure it's all his fault.

   "Come with me" corey picks me up and takes me to the nurses office. Once we get there he sits me down and calls for the nurse. "Wha-why are we here?",  I look over and see the nurse coming in. "Oh I see, rena is this your first runt?", I look at her confused.
"Runt..." , I say more like a question then a answer. When I do though they both look at me concerned. "Wait you don't know what that is", when I shake my head I get a long talk about what it is. Apparently it's like a state of mind where, I wanna submit but I haven't had that push yet. And because of that it's putting strain on my body. Guess I really should've been listening in class ha.
"You're dom should've at least have given you some kinda command right?". Corey ask with a hint of anger in his voice that makes me whimper a little. "I don't h-have one", "oh, I just thought...nvm". He says this and looks away .
For awhile we just sit there in silence as the nurse calls my mom. Until I get this sudden urge to mess with him. Like to push him over or I don't know punch him. So I start to randomly poke him. At first he didn't pay me any mind until the nurse started askin him some questions.  About what I don't know and rather don't care. I keep poking him , first his arm then his face. "Hey stop that" he'll say from time to time which gets me excited. I wanna see him irritated, I keep poking him and wiggle around.
I sit up and poke him "sir, sir, sir" before I knew it I was giggling. It just kinda came out and shocked me. What was that? I stop and look down in disbelief.

      ~ahhhhh this is umm idk anymore, just take it and love it~