He sees me?

Gonna be swearing soo if that triggers you skip this chapter love bug^^

His ears turn a bright yet subtle shade of red, it was adorable. I find myself looking over him as if he were a fine piece of art. Slowly slipping out of my little space, I take his hand and kiss his finger. A bit embarrassed.

     It was quite for a bit yet it seemed as if there was no need for words at all. For the moment his eyes met mine again it was like, a shock wave flew through me. And the very feeling of his finger against my lip was enough to take me there. My eyes glistened with a hunger that was so new and uncontrollable. I know that I shouldn't be feeling like this cause he's only doing this for school. But the more I look at him the weaker my knees get.
The urge to fall to them and beg for his praise was tugging at the back of my head. I quickly look away and begin to back up when he wraps his arm around my waist stopping me. "And where do you think you're going love?", he says in that low demanding yet gentle voice of his. I glance up at him and shrug, giggling a bit inside knowing just what kinda mood this is. Corey chuckles and picks me up princess style before walking back to the living room,and sitting down with me on his lap. I wiggle around and poke him getting a bit excited. Biting my lip in anticipation. I watch as he parts his lip to sigh and runs his fingers through his hair. So soft yet straight unlike mine that is full of curls. "You're so lucky I..." he mumbles under his breath before patting my head. "Let's take a minute, you're freshly out of your head space...let's breath".
He says with shakey legs, and although I'm well aware as to why he says that I pout a little. I know how fast everything seems to be going right now. I know we just started to get to know each other. But this feeling in me, that makes my legs shake and my teeth ache is enough to make me forget.

   For a minute he contemplates on what to do next as I eagerly sit waiting. Then he clears his throat and starts rubbing circles in my back.

-Not sure what to do with this so here for now I promise I will add sooo much more to this I'm just busy with school and my mental health