12

12 : season 1 episode 4Some Wrecked Angel

Some Wrecked Angel

12 : season 1 episode 4Some Wrecked Angel

"When will you realise. You can't hurt me. You're weak." And with that he disappeared.

A sharp ringing made me drop to my knees, hands on my ears as I screamed.

The ringing only got worse and I started to black out.

I woke up screaming.

I sat up with a start, looking around the room panicking.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're okay." Silva walked over to me.

My breathing returned to normal as I realised where I was.

"What happened?" I asked, looking down at my shoulder which now had a new bandage on it.

My eyes drifted to my torso which also had a bandage on it, this one not as new and soaked with blood.

"We were hoping you could tell us." Harvey sighed.

He made me lay back down so he could change the bloody bandage.

"I don't know. One minute I was fine the next..." I trailed off.

Harvey and Silva gave each other a worried look.

"How's your shoulder feeling?" Harvey asked me.

"Sore." I replied.

"All right. We'll keep monitoring it, you're free to go for now but if anything happens. Anything at all no matter how big, come and see us." Harvey told me.

"Okay." I nodded, standing up.

I walked out of the greenhouse, my head thumping.

I checked my phone seeing a lot of missed messages and Instagram notifications.

I decided to answer them later and just headed back to the suite.

I walked in, closing the door behind me.

"Ava!" I was immediately embraced in a hug.

"Hi, Terra." I laughed as she let go.

"How are you?" She asked, checking me over.

"Tired." I replied, walking to our room.

I picked out an outfit for the day as she tended to her plants.

"Where are the others?" I asked her, noticing the room was very quiet.

"They're having lunch with Aisha. Wanna join us?" She replied with a smile.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Great. I'll wait outside for you to get changed." Terra practically skipped out of the room as I sat down on my bed.

I sighed, placing my head in my hands, trying to process what has just happened.

As I sat, elbows on my knees and head in my hands, I felt a hand run down my back.

I jolted to my feet, turning to face my bed, but there was no one there.

I shook the strange feeling off and started to get changed.

As I pulled my jumper over my head my shoulder began to hurt slightly.

I walked over to the full height mirror and checked the bandage, nothing seemed wrong, it wasn't bleeding or anything.

I moved my head to the side and rolled my shoulder back, placing my hand on it as I did so.

My hand started to heat up extremely fast making me draw it back, the feeling being the same as when you burn yourself on the stove.

I looked down at my hand and saw what looked like charcoal residue.

I looked back in the mirror and surely enough, where my hand just sat was a black hand print.

"What the..." I took a step closer to the mirror as the hand print started to fade away.

I went to place my hand on it again but a voice stopped me.

"You need to get out of here. You need to run. You're not safe here."

I spun round on my feet, looking around the room but no one was here, I was alone.

"Terra?" I shouted through to the living room.

"Yeah?" Terra's voice called back through.

"Never mind!" I shouted back.

The voice didn't belong to Terra, it was deeper but softer at the same time.

"Are you ready?" Terra walked into the room with her eyes covered.

"Erm...yeah. Yeah." I nodded as she removed her hand slowly.

"Okay, let's go." Terra walked over to the main door.

I did one last check of the room before following her.

—————————-

A/N : hey guys, sorry for the slow updating and short chapters. I'm running on two hours of sleep right now and when I am fully rested I'm either studying for my prelims or at football training, but I promise I will continue to work on this book - I have a lot of ideas.

The chapters will get better, this one was kinda of rushed and once I have finished this season I will go back and edit the chapters to make them better.

Thanks for reading :)