22

22 : season 1 episode 6A Fanatic Heartpart 3

A Fanatic Heart
part 3

I walked into the suite and was met with a dim light from Bloom and Aisha's room. I stood in the doorway, watching as everyone was sat on Bloom's bed, tucking her in.

"Have to say in quite disappointed to have missed the wings." Terra spoke.

"We're they like, full-on Tinkerbell style?" She asked, eyes filled with hope.

"They were much cooler than that." I laughed, walking into the room.

"Ava, you're okay!" Bloom smiled at me as Terra ran over to me.

"Can I?" She asked, pointing to my back.

"Go for it." I laughed with a nod.

I felt her lift up one of my wings which were currently folded behind my back.

"Wait, how come Bloom's faded and yours didn't?" Stella asked, joining Terra in looking.

"I don't know, different powers I guess." I shrugged, moving to take a seat next to Bloom's bed.

Bloom's phone rang from beside her bed, causing us all to stop talking.

"You rest. I'll cover. I'll call it my one allocated lie of the month." Aisha laughed, answering the call.

She walked around the room talking to them, making up a lie about exams as the rest of us joked around.

"God, you were so badass out there." I told Bloom.

"Me? You were amazing." Bloom laughed.

"Yeah...I was pretty cool wasnt I?" I laughed as well.

"What happened? After we left, I mean?" She asked me as Aisha joined us again.

"So, it turns out that Dowling is actually my mother who abandoned me when I was a baby to save her own skin. Then I killed my father and I might've lost my magic...but we are all okay, and that's all that matters." I sighed.

"Jesus." Musa muttered.

"Precisely." I nodded with a chuckle. "I'll figure it out."

"We will figure it out." Musa corrected me.

I smiled at them.