26

26 : season 2 episode 1Low-Flying Panic Attackpart 4

Low-Flying Panic Attack
part 4

I glanced in the mirror and caught sight of a floating water ball.

I bit my cheek, debating on whether I should say something or not but when I made eye contact with Riven I immediately calmed down.

"What's troubling you?" Andreas asked, drawing my attention away from Riven and over to him instead.

"Nothing." I smiled before turning back to the forest in front of us.

A loud booming noise caused Andreas to slam on the brakes, nearly sending me through the windscreen.

I spun round in my seat and saw a large smoke cloud erupt from the trees.

"What the fuck?" Andreas climbed out the car, Dane following after him.

"Hey." Riven spoke, making me look at him as he leant forwards.

"Breathe, you look like you're gonna pass out." He laughed, pressing a kiss to my lips which I gratefully returned.

"Thank you for not saying anything." I pulled away.

"I trust you. I might not like your friends, but I trust you with my life." He told me before getting out the car.

"Holy shit." I grinned, that was basically Riven's way of saying he loves me.

I jumped out the car, joining the others at the rear.

They began running towards the smoke as Silva struggled with his chains.

I helped him out of them while Andreas was distracted.

"Thank you." He nodded.

"Go!" I pushed him away, sending him running.

"Stop!" Andreas shouted, changing direction to run after him.

Silva ran off into the trees as we ran after him.

Andreas and Dane were desperate to catch him while Riven and I were trying to keep up.

Andreas began firing arrows at Silva, striking him in the back as he let out cries of pain.

We reached the edge of a cliff, looking down we saw a large body of water but no signs of Silva.