15

15 : season 1 episode 4Some Wrecked Angel part 4⏣

Some Wrecked Angel
part 4

"What's happening?" I asked, jogging to catch up with Aisha and Bloom.

"Nothing." Bloom grabbed Aisha's hand and dragged her away.

"Weird." I muttered under my breath before following the crowd of people into the main hall for an assembly.

I took a seat next to Musa who gave me a odd look followed by a smile.

The Solarian queen walked out onto the middle of the raised platform, taking her place at the pedestal.

"I still can't believe she's Stella's mum." Aisha spoke, taking a seat at the end of our row.

"I know, right?" Terra smiled, clearly loving this. "Massively powerful fairy, zero ego, boss goals. I bet it drives Stella crazy."

Musa and Sam were sat texting each other in an attempt to conceal their relationship from Terra.

"There we are. I, uh, always had a love-hate relationship with assemblies when I was at Alfea. Loved getting out of class. Hated being lectured. But I'm not here to lecture. I'm here to treat you like the adults you are...to talk about the Burned Ones. It's only natural that some of you aren't very interested in what happens to our realm. It had been years since the last one was sighted." The queen droned on.

"Musa?" Terra spoke from beside me.

"What?" Musa asked quickly, hiding her phone from her.

"What's Stella going through, right now? She's miserable, right?" Terra asked.

"Please wait." Musa sighed before focusing on Stella.

"What the hell?" Musa watched as Dowling walked past. "This assembly isn't just about the Burned Ones. Something else is up."

"What did you pick up, exactly?" Terra asked.

"Dowling's anxious." Musa replied, looking around the hall.

"Well, her assistant did die." I pointed out.

"But Silva's on high alert, too, like there could be a threat anywhere." Musa shook her head.

"And my dad?" Terra asked, worriedly.

"He's scared, like über-scared." She replied.

"Earlier, he was making something using the stones they use in the Vessel. It tracks magic, and now Dowling's got it." Terra explained.