19

19 : season 1 episode 5Wither Into the Truth part 3

Wither Into the Truth
part 3

"Ava!" I turned and saw Riven running down the hill towards us.

"Riven! I don't know what to do, I don't know what's happening!" I ran over to him as he placed his hands on my arms.

"What did you do?" He asked, looking at the black wave that now surrounded us.

"I was trying to help, I was trying to wake him up." I shook my head, wiping my tears with my sleeve.

"Who?" Riven asked, looking around for someone else.

"Sky..." I pointed to the center of the stone circle where the wave rose.

Riven ran over to his friend, kneeling beside him.

"Help me lift him." He glanced at me.

I ran over to them, helping Riven by lifting Sky and placing his arm round my shoulders as Riven did the same.

"What is all this?" Riven asked as we started crying Sky back to the school.

"I don't know, it just happened and I couldn't stop it." I sniffled, looking back at the centre circle as the wave started heading into the woods, leaving no trace of its existence.

"What if I've killed him?" I spoke, glancing at Sky's unconscious body between the two of us.

"Hey, it's okay. We'll figure this out. We'll tell Silva or anyone who asks that we found him like this, and that we brought him back straight away, nothing else happened." Riven told me.

"Okay." I nodded as we walked through the now empty courtyard.

"Coming through! Make way!" Riven shouted as we entered the busy specialist hall, students turning to look at us as they stepped aside.

We carried Sky through the building and into Silva's office where both Professor Harvey and Dowling were stood round his desk as he spoke them through something.

They turned to us as we walked through the door.

"What on earth..." Dowling trailed off as we lifted Sky's body onto the desk.

"We found him in the stone circle, he's out cold." Riven spoke, moving to stand beside me.

Dowling looked at me before looking down at Sky.