03 | Beer with a side of Levi

Quick update ppl!! I forgot to mention that the reader is bi/pan. Sorry if that's not your sexuality, but I'm bi and I love women. So sorry if you have a problem with that, but people should be able to love whoever they want too:)

❥❥❥

The loud thumping music was enough to take over your senses. Eren, Jean, and Connie share a frat house, throwing party's almost every weekend. You love and hate it.

Frat party's. You have never, and will probably never be a big fan of them. Party's in general throw you off, being the introvert that you are.

"You guys are insane!" You shout over the loud music, making the three of them smirk at you.

"I'm only here for the ladies!" Jean shouts back at you, wearing a stupid grin on his face. "SAME!" Connie borderline screams, making you wince next to him. Eren playfully rolls his eyes at you, wiggling his brows. You giggle at his stupid face.

Your on your third, fourth, fifth drink now? You can't remember for shit. The alcohol has made your depressed state go away, bringing out a lighter side of you. Ymir was the one who kept shoveling drinks your way every chance she got. Your not exactly a light weight though, so you aren't shit faced, yet.

"Hey y/n?!" You hear from behind.

You turn around, seeing Armin and Mikasa. There's a visible blush on Armin's adorable face, meaning he's drunk. Mikasa on the other hand doesn't drink much, at all. She looks a bit annoyed actually, not fond of the friend groups partying behavior.

"Yes, ocean eyes?" You tease, watching as your friends blush deepens. "I- uh, um..." He stammers. How cute.

Yes Armins adorable, but is he your type? No. You'll never forgive Jean for trying to set you two up years ago, when you had first met. Although you think Armin has had a crush on you at some point. The thought makes you feel awkward, your not very good at the whole romance thing.

But do you enjoy teasing? Yes.

"Ymir's going to the bar a couple minutes out of campus, she's complaining how there's no good liquor anymore." Mikasa sighs, beating Armin to it.

"What?! There's no more good shit?!" You whine. "No. she wants a group to go with her, she asked for you to come." Mikasa shrugs.

You quickly scan the room around you, observing how everyone around your small group is dancing, which isn't your thing. Your not really having fun here, so why not go.

"Sure I'll go, who else is coming?"

"Me!" Armin announces, excited.

"I'll go." Eren shrugs, seeming bored.

"I'll go then." Mikasa says suddenly, probably only going to keep you, Eren, and Armin out of trouble.

"I'm coming too, Connie stay here and hold down the fort." Jean orders. "That's fine, more lady's for me." Connie teases, nudging Jean in the stomach. The two start to play fight, and you laugh along with Eren at the sight.

"Okay guys let's get out of here."

___

After climbing out of the stuffed car, you lean against it. Some of the drinks you had at the party earlier are kinda catching up now, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.