12 | In His Eyes

Delicious fan art by kakiba518 on twitter!

As a special treat, this entire chapter is all in Levi's perspective. Enjoy<3

• • •

Friday. The best and worst day of the week. It isn't Levi's favorite day, not actually having a favorite day of the week. But it's the last day of work, the end of another week. And a whole two days to follow of quietness and relaxation.

If someone where to ask what Levi's usual weekend plans are he'd say reading a new book, drinking tea, and cleaning. Especially deep cleaning. Levi could sigh in satisfaction at the thought alone. A clean spotless apartment is what brings him true happiness.

Levi is sitting alone in his office, having some time to spare before your visit. He surly hasn't forgotten the events of last Friday. He had took what you said into consideration, planning to prepare a special tea recipe for you. He had ordered it a few days prior, the fine tea being shipped from over seas.

And it was indeed, expensive.

It was worth it though, you where worth the trouble. It will be delivered next week, and he will keep it a surprise till then. Levi has never done anything so special for a client before, but you yourself are special. Levi doesn't know why he cares so much, he just does.

But he doesn't dare push into the thought further. Your a young woman, a young trouble making woman. He's surprised you don't have a lover yet, considering how flirtatious you can be. Besides, Levi's always been content with being alone. And he will stay that way.

____

Its half an hour past since the start of your session, and you still haven't shown. Levi's disappointed, you always text earlier in the day if your going to be a no show.

To pass the time, Levi had pulled out a new book from his desk. He has gotten so lost in reading, that he hasn't realized what time it is until he hears a soft knock on his office doors.

"Come in." He manages to say, having been caught off guard. He knows it's you, since your his last session for the day.

The wooden doors open momentarily, and Levi is greeted with the sight of you. Levi hates to say it, but you look awful. Your expression is dull, looking exhausted. Your wearing sweats, attire looking like pajamas in Levi's personal opinion. But what Levi's taken aback with most is your eyes. They refuse to meet his, even after you walk in to take a seat. Not uttering a single word, or a single glance.

This worries Levi. His brows furrow, thinking hard on how to approach you. He takes a moment to put down his book and grab your notes. He stays seated at his desk, facing the seating area of his office.

"Good evening, Miss Y/n." He greets with his usual monotone voice. You hum momentarily, still refusing to even look his way. He doesn't comment on you being extremely late, not wanting to start an argument.

Levi is stacking papers, but his movements halt completely now, his brows cascading downwards even more. "Anything the matter?" He asks sincerely, concerned with your behavior.

He watches you sigh deeply before wrapping your arms around your knees, hugging them to your chest. "Y/n..?" Levi utters momentarily, voice coming out lower then usual. Your only response is you folding your arms over your head, hiding your face completely.