18 | Scouts

Hey guys, so I made two changes to this fic. Previous to the last chapter regarding the outfit I chose for the date, I'm changing it to whatever you imagine yourself wanting to wear, and the age of the MC is approximately twenty six. I will be re reading and going through all previous chapter's, rewriting just a little bit to keep up to date with these changes. I haven't started to do that yet, but I will asap. Just for reference I won't be drastically changing anything, but feel free to go back in due time and re read from chap one you'd like.
Also... Levi is thirty in this fic. I messed up on his age at one point by accident so oops (I will fix it soon) But yeah he's THIRTY everyone! Okay? Got it??

Thx besties, enjoy<3

• • •

You watch Levi drive for the first minute or two. Admiring the way his one hand grips the steering wheel, while the other rests on the joystick. He seems to be a very concentrated driver, his eyes only have met yours once since the start of the commute. His clothes look delicious on him, the navy blue button up and black dress pants a good combination. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows. You wonder if he brought a jacket, the fall weather a bit chilly today. His side profile has been very distracting, you finding yourself ogling at him for too long without realising it.

"Could I have a clue or two?" You plead, breaking the silence. Levi glances at you with interest, and you give him your puppy eyes. He rolls his own, looking back at the road.

"Oh come on!"

"Im not going to give you the satisfaction, brat. Its supposed to be a surprise." He reminds you. But to no avail, you're still very curious.

"Is it an Italian place?" You guess aloud, watching the cityscape pass by through your window.

"No." He answers after a moment.

You frown, thinking. "French?" You guess again.

"No." he says almost immediately.

You think harder. "Greek or Mexican? Both sound so good right now."

"No, but they do sound tempting." Levi muses, his eyes staying on the city road. You groan quietly in frustration, turning your head away from him to look out the glass. "Have you given up?" He asks, tone slightly mocking. You roll your eyes. "Oh, please. Just getting started Levi." You jokingly threaten.

You come up with another guess almost immediately. "Ramen? If you're taking me to eat ramen, I will literally buy you all the cleaning products you want!" You laugh, half serious half joking. Because when it comes to ramen, you don't play.

Levi's brows raise slightly in question. "Is that so?"

"Hell yeah, why not?" You shrug, still looking out the window.

You spend the next few minutes guessing whatever came to your mind, but to no avail you seemed to not even come close. Getting frustrated you went quiet, watching the sights of downtown pass out the window. You get absorbed into your own thoughts, so when Levi pulls off the road and stops, you're caught off guard. You turn to him, seeing him turn the key out the ignition, the gentle purr of the car going silent. You look back out the glass, letting your eyes re focus on the sleek looking building. The neon sign was big and bright, but not too flashy.

The Scouts.

You're in awe. The Scouts is one of downtowns most popular restaurant, club, and bar. Your in disbelief when you see the long waiting line, not even being able to see the end of it when you crane your neck to try and find it.

You turn to Levi. "Are we perhaps going to the Scouts?" You guess playfully, laughing when you see a faint smirk appear on his face. He ends up shaking his head lightly at you, slightly amused. He takes his eyes off you for a moment, leaning against the centre console to look out your window. He's so close to you, his face not far from yours, his eyes strictly raking over the building on the other side of the glass. To keep yourself from staring too long at his perfect side profile, you follow his gaze, looking at the long long again.