04 | Just Thoughts

❥❥❥

Sunlight tickles your eyes, waking you up. You groan and turn over, exhausted. You breath in deeply, wanting to fall back asleep. As you breathe in, you notice that your sheets smell different.

You frantically throw your body up into a sitting position, and as soon as you do your head starts pounding.

"Ah shit." You curse, hangover making it uncomfortable to even think. You don't remember going to bed.

You look at your surroundings, immediately recognizing the guest room in the boys frat house.
You hear soft snores next to you, startling you a bit. But it's only Sasha, drooling and snoring. You almost laugh at the sight, reminding yourself that she's asleep.

She must have had to crash here too, from last night. This isn't the first time you've woken up in the same bed with one of your friends, after a night of drinking. You look down at yourself, seeing your in someone else's shirt and sweatpants.

You slip the covers off you, tip toeing to the door, slipping out of the room unnoticed. You quietly make your way down the stairs, and into the kitchen, smelling something amazing.

"Good morning sunshine!" Connie greets, hovering over the stove and flipping a pancake. Your stomach growls at the sight. You spot Jean, Eren, Ymir and Historia, all at the dinning room table.

"Good morning chef Connie, what's on the menu for today?" You ask, eyes glowing.

"Pancakes, bacon, eggs." He replies. "Would you like some coffee, tea?" He asks, being the gentleman he is.

"Aw thanks baldie, but I'll actually make some tea for myself. Thanks for making breakfast!" You cheerfully thank him, before going over to kettle, grabbing a mug and tea bag.

You brew your tea patiently, smelling the familiar and calming herbal scent. Just the scent alone is already making your hangover go away.

You spot your phone on the kitchen counter charging, along with a couple others. You grab it after your tea's done, joining your friends at the table, taking a seat next to Eren. Jean and Eren are complaining about how the house is a mess, trash everywhere and furniture dissembled.

"You guys left Connie in charge, what where you expecting? To come back to a five star hotel?" You mock them, blowing on your tea before taking a small sip.

"Oi! Stop being so annoying Y/n, it's too early." Jean complains, laying his head down on the table. "It's only eleven in the morning." You sassily remark, grabbing your phone to check it. You see a new text from an unknown number.

What the fuck?

You open your messages, seeing that there's a few texts exchanged back and forth with the number.

-

You
Hey, is this Yelena?
[sent 10:51am]

Unknown #
Yes, this is she. This the cute
chick from the bar?
[received 11:02am]

You
Yes, that's me😉
[sent 11:04am]

Unknown #
So when you wanna go on
that date gorgeous?
[received 11:05am]

You
How about next Friday?
I'm free then😊
[sent 11:06am]

Unknown #
Perfect. Same bar at 8,
that cool with you?
[received 11:08am]